Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Update Forum
Reload this Page >

Brief Update on my circs

Brief Update on my circs

Old Dec 26th 2007, 12:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Vegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud of
Default Brief Update on my circs

Here's the latest:

Since returning to Oz in Sept 2007, there's been a few things happening:

I'm working flat out trying to save money. I just started a new f/t job and slipped back into my other job in child care when I returned also. Very Busy!! Usually I work p/t so this is a bit of a turn up for the books!
Motivation for such is....

.....My OH is coming to Oz in March!

My 2 cats still have not been found...very sad (they disapeared when I was overseas).

I'm getting fit again after my cheese and wine expedition around western Europe! I'm determined to get into shape.

Had an ok Christmas. Missed my OH and immeadiate family though

The house is still getting there..there's still mess from the people who lived here while I was away o'seas. It's going to take me months to clean up!!

I might be getting a flat mate in the new year.

I very much miss Portugal and my life with OH there.

I'm thankful for all the great things about Oz though, very encouraged by the recent change of govt in particular.

Thats about all from me folks.

Love Veg.
xo.
Old Dec 27th 2007, 5:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Brief Update on my circs

Glad you are doing OK & at least now you have a date for your OH coming over. The months will fly by & you will be together again!
Good luck & don't work too hard!
Old Dec 29th 2007, 12:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Great to hear your ok

Best wishes for 2008 im sure its gonna be a fantastic yr for u

Suexx
Old Dec 30th 2007, 8:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vegemite
Here's the latest:

I'm working flat out trying to save money. I just started a new f/t job and slipped back into my other job in child care when I returned also. Very Busy!! Usually I work p/t so this is a bit of a turn up for the books!

My 2 cats still have not been found...very sad (they disapeared when I was overseas).

I'm getting fit again after my cheese and wine expedition around western Europe! I'm determined to get into shape.

The house is still getting there..there's still mess from the people who lived here while I was away o'seas. It's going to take me months to clean up!!

I'm thankful for all the great things about Oz though, very encouraged by the recent change of govt in particular.

Love Veg.
xo.
Hi hun!!

I'm going to email you, got to give myself a good half hour for it though as so much to talk/moan-only joking!.. about!! maybe we should give ourselves half an hour in the lounge so we can chat??

when is a good time for you??

Great OH is going to aus!!

spk soon

Sam xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Jan 1st 2008, 9:49 am
Banned

guest5234 is just really niceguest5234 is just really niceguest5234 is just really niceguest5234 is just really niceguest5234 is just really niceguest5234 is just really niceguest5234 is just really niceguest5234 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Vegemite
Here's the latest:

Love Veg.
xo.
Why did you leave Portugal my fave country.