Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Update Forum
Reload this Page >

Been in Perth 5 months and 3 days....lovin it!

Been in Perth 5 months and 3 days....lovin it!

Old Oct 5th 2007, 3:15 am
Perth......at last!

sponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Been in Perth 5 months and 3 days....lovin it!

Thanks every one for the welcomes and good wishes. I remember some of you from when I used to post in the UK..pre-visa days. Nice to chat to you again.Seems so strange to be chatting on this side of things now. Sion, how is the baby? Yes I remember when you posted to say your missus was preggie.
Do any of you go for any meet ups any where?
Are there any meet ups and what are they like.
And am I looking forward to summer? ...I thought this was the summer.(by British standards anyway).
Good luck to all of you coming over, hope your final days there will be trouble free and that you settle well here.

Thanks to you all again for such a warm welcome.

Last edited by sponge; Oct 5th 2007 at 3:34 am. Reason: too many typos
Old Oct 6th 2007, 10:15 pm
Forum Regular

JR05 will become famous soon enoughJR05 will become famous soon enough

Great post! Glad your all settling in so well.

All the best, Jay
Old Oct 6th 2007, 10:28 pm
Forum Regular

thebaggos is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, glad you are settling in well! You sound really sorted - especially with 5 kids!! good luck for the future!
Old Oct 7th 2007, 6:15 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thebaggos
Hi, glad you are settling in well! You sound really sorted - especially with 5 kids!! good luck for the future!
Well done and all the best for the future.
We did it with 6 kids, and nearly 3 years now, Citizenship ceremony soon,
Denise
Old Oct 7th 2007, 6:21 am
Forum Regular

steven'n'debi will become famous soon enoughsteven'n'debi will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by cranni
Well done and all the best for the future.
We did it with 6 kids, and nearly 3 years now, Citizenship ceremony soon,
Denise
WOW

six kids, i take my hat of to you, you must be a very organised family, i thought it was hard with 2 x x
Old Oct 7th 2007, 6:24 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steven'n'debi
WOW

six kids, i take my hat of to you, you must be a very organised family, i thought it was hard with 2 x x
Well not too bad, we brought 3 younger ones with us, left 3 older ones
The worst thing was leaving them, but 3 years on I have 5 here now, got 2 in on student visas, and oldest one still to get here, very very stressful time for us, but it all worked out.
Old Oct 15th 2007, 6:19 am
Perth......at last!

sponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by cranni
Well not too bad, we brought 3 younger ones with us, left 3 older ones
The worst thing was leaving them, but 3 years on I have 5 here now, got 2 in on student visas, and oldest one still to get here, very very stressful time for us, but it all worked out.
woweeee!!

6 well done! must have been stressful..but wasn't it all worth it?!
Old Oct 15th 2007, 3:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

tony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nice

Originally Posted by sponge
woweeee!!

Yes of course it was. Every penny well spent.
Old Oct 15th 2007, 3:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by sponge
woweeee!!

bloody hec, Tony is staying with us, they have just come over, he did not log off , so my answer came up in his name