Arrived in Perth

Old Nov 4th 2007, 10:37 am
Forum Regular

jamiefrod will become famous soon enoughjamiefrod will become famous soon enough
Default Arrived in Perth

After making our way round the country for the last six weeks we've finaly made it to Perth. Been here a day and so far it looks amazing, we are living in Subiaco for the first few months while we look for a cheap and cheeful rent. Been down to the Red Bull Air Race today, and freo for dinner (think i'm going to love that place).

Just need to find a job now before we're totally skint
Old Nov 4th 2007, 1:58 pm
Forum Regular

SammyT is just really niceSammyT is just really niceSammyT is just really niceSammyT is just really niceSammyT is just really niceSammyT is just really niceSammyT is just really niceSammyT is just really niceSammyT is just really nice
Default Re: Arrived in Perth

So you're almost next to King's Park then and the great views? Hubby and I liked Freemantle when we went there too.
I wouldn't mind living there when we get over to oz. I never thought it would be such a waiting game - patience has never been my strong strength! I think hubby would prefer to go to somewhere a little north like Hilarys.
Did you know that you wanted to end up in Perth because you've been there before? If you have visited there before, how did you choose to live in Subiaco?
I'm glad you're settling and hope that the job comes very soon so you wont be completely broke.

Sam
Old Nov 4th 2007, 3:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats on arriving at your destination!

S-j x
Old Nov 4th 2007, 7:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to all

Good to hear you like living in Perth so far, we plan to move to Perth in January next year.
Old Nov 5th 2007, 9:44 am
Forum Regular

jamiefrod will become famous soon enoughjamiefrod will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by SammyT
So you're almost next to King's Park then and the great views? Hubby and I liked Freemantle when we went there too.
I wouldn't mind living there when we get over to oz. I never thought it would be such a waiting game - patience has never been my strong strength! I think hubby would prefer to go to somewhere a little north like Hilarys.
Did you know that you wanted to end up in Perth because you've been there before? If you have visited there before, how did you choose to live in Subiaco?
I'm glad you're settling and hope that the job comes very soon so you wont be completely broke.

Sam
we are 2 mins walk to kings park and about ten from those great views of the city. Right on rokerby road too! Just need to get used to the heat now, it's been wearing me out!
Old Nov 5th 2007, 9:49 am
Forum Regular

We'd never been to Australia before, we just decided to go for it and see what happened. We chose subiaco purley from researching Perth on the web. Its only a short term let though for 3 months. I dont think we'd be able to afford to rent here for a long period of time, it's a bit expensive. It's a good place to be while we look for something more permanent with it being so close to the city and 20mins to freo. Not sure where we'll end up
Old Nov 5th 2007, 11:45 am
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point

]

Best of luck for your new life in Perth.

Dave
Old Nov 5th 2007, 9:51 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mindblower
]

Best of luck for your new life in Perth.

Dave
thanks, good luck to you too
Old Nov 9th 2007, 11:04 am
Canuck/Aussie

comet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by jamiefrod
thanks, good luck to you too
Good luck with everyone, I hope you love it in Oz.
Old Nov 20th 2007, 2:24 am
Just Joined

kathndaz is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi welcome to Perth hope everything turns out great for you

Kath n Daz