8 days in...

Old Jan 27th 2011, 12:17 am
Just Joined

pkwa10 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 8 days in...

Well we landed last Tuesday....

We have totally fallen in love with Sydney already! We are staying in a town called Seaforth and have already worked out that the northern beaches rock!!
Have struggled with jet lag! the heat! and constantly comparing everything to UK prices! What a beautiful world it is!!!
I start work on Monday which is exciting and scary! OH hasnt found work as yet although we are only 8 days in and have spent those wonderful days being tourists and seeing a few things Sydney has to Offer we have found a few couples who have all been here a couple of years and they have been a godsend.

Am so excited about whats happening in our lives right now I have this smirk on my face that the Ozzys straight away guess I am from the UK! feel very blessed.. Quite emotional really and its only been 8 days!

Old Jan 27th 2011, 4:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Family of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 8 days in...

Great to hear, and all the best for your new life!
Old Jan 29th 2011, 4:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

irishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond repute

Long may it continue for you.
Old Jan 29th 2011, 11:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

LINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond repute

Glad you are enjoying it all the best for the future
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 8:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Hampshire - soon to be somewhere between Brissie and Gold Coast!!!
MrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud of

Great stuff! Enjoy!!!
Old Feb 5th 2011, 3:55 pm
Just Joined

Calgibson is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by pkwa10
Well we landed last Tuesday....

We have totally fallen in love with Sydney already! We are staying in a town called Seaforth and have already worked out that the northern beaches rock!!
Have struggled with jet lag! the heat! and constantly comparing everything to UK prices! What a beautiful world it is!!!
I start work on Monday which is exciting and scary! OH hasnt found work as yet although we are only 8 days in and have spent those wonderful days being tourists and seeing a few things Sydney has to Offer we have found a few couples who have all been here a couple of years and they have been a godsend.

Am so excited about whats happening in our lives right now I have this smirk on my face that the Ozzys straight away guess I am from the UK! feel very blessed.. Quite emotional really and its only been 8 days!

Hi that is really good to hear we will probably be out in September time and I dont know what to expect. I am looking at hundreds of websites but you dont really get the feeling until you are there. Good luck and keep in touch. x
Old Feb 7th 2011, 6:16 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Long may the feeling last, if or when the 'down time' comes, remember these days and look forward. Well done.