6days on sunshine coast!

Wikiposts

6days on sunshine coast!

Old Jan 7th 2009, 10:31 pm
Forum Regular

rossy28 will become famous soon enoughrossy28 will become famous soon enough
Default 6days on sunshine coast!

Well finally made it!!

Landed to a wet but very warm Brisbane last weekend.
Lucky to get a fantastic rental 2mins from the beach in Alexandra Headland via a nurse at the hospital my wife is going to work in.
Had interview for a job today working with young people with challenging behaviour(something ive been doing in the uk) seemed to go really well,was chatting for about an hour with the panel and all was very relaxed!
Our two kids Emily 9 and Jamie 5 love the house,pool,sea,lizards,birds etc and jamie said to me today "no worries mate!!!!" i know its early days but weve been over twice and its all better than we expected.

Thanks again for all the help on here before we left and if i can help anyone with anything please feel free to pm me.

All the best

Paul

OH and if ems reads this yes im back on the vodka and looking forward to taking your advice and getting a surf board for about a pound!
Old Jan 8th 2009, 11:56 am
Forum Regular

ClairePM is just really niceClairePM is just really niceClairePM is just really niceClairePM is just really niceClairePM is just really niceClairePM is just really niceClairePM is just really niceClairePM is just really niceClairePM is just really nice
Default Re: 6days on sunshine coast!

Awwww that's lovely. You seem so settled already. Looking forward to having a holiday on the Sunshine Coast soon.

Claire and Zack
Old Jan 27th 2009, 1:33 pm
Forum Regular

SurferBoy will become famous soon enoughSurferBoy will become famous soon enough

Give us a shout when you get your board mate
Old Jan 27th 2009, 9:18 pm
Forum Regular

rossy28 will become famous soon enoughrossy28 will become famous soon enough

Ive got one in the garage!!!
To scared to give it a go yet!
Old Jan 28th 2009, 10:23 am
Forum Regular

SurferBoy will become famous soon enoughSurferBoy will become famous soon enough

Is at a longobard? you'll be ok one of them. Its the little 5 foot ones the kids ride.
Old Jan 28th 2009, 12:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rossy28
Well finally made it!!

Landed to a wet but very warm Brisbane last weekend.
Lucky to get a fantastic rental 2mins from the beach in Alexandra Headland via a nurse at the hospital my wife is going to work in.
Had interview for a job today working with young people with challenging behaviour(something ive been doing in the uk) seemed to go really well,was chatting for about an hour with the panel and all was very relaxed!
Our two kids Emily 9 and Jamie 5 love the house,pool,sea,lizards,birds etc and jamie said to me today "no worries mate!!!!" i know its early days but weve been over twice and its all better than we expected.

Thanks again for all the help on here before we left and if i can help anyone with anything please feel free to pm me.

All the best

Paul

OH and if ems reads this yes im back on the vodka and looking forward to taking your advice and getting a surf board for about a pound!

Alex is a great area, lived happily there in a beach shack for quite a while. Loads to do round there.

Not sure about the NO worries after 6 days Hope he doesnt get a southern cross tatt
Old Feb 5th 2009, 4:05 pm
Forum Regular

Location: Alexandra Headland on The sunshine Coast (100km North of Brisbane)
Sunshine Coast Settlers is a jewel in the roughSunshine Coast Settlers is a jewel in the roughSunshine Coast Settlers is a jewel in the roughSunshine Coast Settlers is a jewel in the roughSunshine Coast Settlers is a jewel in the rough

Welcome to The Coast!! I hope you are happy here.