6 years in.....

Old Sep 2nd 2014, 2:44 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat098 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default re: 6 years in.....

Originally Posted by Molly Coddle
Just read your update from 2013 Caroline. I didn't realise you had MS, and to get it after arriving in Oz too must have been a challenging experience for you.

I just want to say well done to you for coping with what life had to throw at you and even after all the crap you've had to deal with, you've still managed to hold it together and find happiness there. All the best for the future Mrs!
Well said Molly, Caroline is on of the most up beat and positive people on here, puts alot of people to shame. Good on ya girlie
Old Sep 3rd 2014, 12:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stevenglish1
Well said Molly, Caroline is on of the most up beat and positive people on here, puts alot of people to shame. Good on ya girlie
Me?????
Old Sep 3rd 2014, 12:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Caroline.

I agree with Steve.

I can change the title if you like.
Old Sep 3rd 2014, 11:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 6 years in.....

Originally Posted by Alfresco
Congrats Caroline.

I agree with Steve.

I can change the title if you like.
Thank you.
Old Sep 4th 2014, 12:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Molly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stevenglish1

(Sorry Ste, only just seen this!)

Yeah she is, she's a fighter!
she's also a very nice person, she made me feel welcome from day one.

I won't ever forget that C! You're a good, un '

Lots of lurrrrrrrve going on in here......
Old Sep 5th 2014, 5:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Molly Coddle
(Sorry Ste, only just seen this!)

Yeah she is, she's a fighter!
she's also a very nice person, she made me feel welcome from day one.

I won't ever forget that C! You're a good, un '

Lots of lurrrrrrrve going on in here......
Awwwww..................