6 year thread

Old Apr 30th 2011, 11:20 am
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute
Default 6 year thread

Well here I am back for another update, always a year behind soapy but his reminds me to do mine each year,

Whats happened.... I did have to make an imprompto trip back to the UK again in mid Feb due to my mum being unwell (psyhcosis brought on by medical steroids) she has had a very rough year, had uterus cancer after I came back last year, followed by severe kidney infection causing nephritis (I think) hence the high dose steroids which is the only treatment. She was well away with the faries at xmas and trying to kill herself with bed sheets, not keeping clothes on and stuff along the same thread. She is on the mend finally and was out of hospital by the time I arrived, unfortuntaly she has to stay on the steroids for at least a year or she could end up with kidney failure but they have managed to reduce the amount to an acceptable level. I ended up having massive row with my dad which is a long story.

My brother is a complete asshole and my X SIL is now obsessed with a violent man who has had her in hospital a couple of times and 2 x suicide attempts and she keeps going back My brother again is an asshole as although social services told her if she went back with him again they would take the youngest (14, the other 2 are 20 and 17) she again went back to him and my brother who is in another relationship said he couldnt have the kids with him (another long story). I tear my hair out but surprisingly am more angry at my brother than her cause she is in a very bad mental state and is addicted to this man (I know its no excuse) and he is just thinking of himself (he lives in the same small town). I often wonder if he is my brother. Well according to him I am no more cause he never wants to hear from me again cause I told him he was an asshole for not taking kids in, seriously that was it, he has the room etc,

I have to say with all the dramas I am soooooo glad I live on the otherside of the world.

Me I must admit to coming back from the UK in a very bad way myself mentally. Not from my mum but from my dad, he really is quite the most selfish man I have ever met (my brother must take after him). I was very distressed. It has made me never want to go back again which is really sad.

My little world here is great, my eldest is still doing his nursing, my mid son has now been in Navy for 2 years and is back up in Singapore and Malaysia for the second year running and is complaining cause he hasnt had a winter in 2 years lol. My youngest is on her 'Ls' and I actually went out with her today as her instructor and lived to tell the tale. Usually my lovely patient hubby does that but she is afraid her friend will beat her to the post so we have to try to cram in 5 hours driving a week to get her to here 120 hours before her 17th birthday.

Health wise my MS was a little dodgy at the beginning of the year, i decided to give a new med a go which involves a monthly infusion and one of the side effects is PML which is a potentially deadly brain infection. The plus side is that it can have great effects on MS. I had my 1st infusion on 15th Dec, my 2nd infusion on 14th Jan and it was downhill from there, I had a bad flare and ended up on IV steroids for 3 days and I have unbelievably bad veins and on my 3rd day it took them 5 goes to find a vein I was black and blue. I was then due to have my 3rd infusion the following week the day before I was due to fly to UK. Not to be, ended up with shingles as my immunity was so low so not allowed to have it, but not to bad thankfully so I took my germs with me to the UK and left them there. On my return I decided to pass on it and am now back on my daily injections and for the first time in a long time I feel great. I have dropped to 3 days a week working and that has been the best thing for me.

so although this sounds like a soap opera in the making I have never been more happy to be in Australia than I ever have before. I have some good friends, good work mates, good job and best of all I dont have to deal with the shit in the UK (although I do wish I could see my mum more).

Jo
Old May 1st 2011, 12:13 am
BE Enthusiast

LINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 6 year thread

Hope things get better for you and your family in the uk

Glad things are going good here
Old May 6th 2011, 8:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Wow what an update!
Hope that you continue to feel so well Jo
Old May 13th 2011, 3:59 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Life, it's a piece of piss really isn't it??? your health stays on an even keel. Bugger the family, let them get on with it.
Old May 14th 2011, 8:06 am
Feeble Minded

SillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond repute

Good Lord! I thought I had been having a rough time, but compared to all this, mine is a bed of roses and I should count my blessings! Glad to read that the Australia side of things is going well and hope that everything including your health continues to improve.
Old May 15th 2011, 12:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

vickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to all

Wow!
Congrats on reaching 6 years, and hope the treatment works out for you.

Here's to the next 6 years

Vicky
Old May 16th 2011, 8:23 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

wow! as usual and outstanding update!!!!
Old May 16th 2011, 9:08 am
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy©
wow! as usual and outstanding update!!!!
Thanks all. I am ok with it all, my mum is getting better and better each day. Might be going to Cairns for a holiday next month and hoping to meet up again with Bix and De Boss.

Jo
Old May 16th 2011, 9:31 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joho
Thanks all. I am ok with it all, my mum is getting better and better each day. Might be going to Cairns for a holiday next month and hoping to meet up again with Bix and De Boss.

Jo
you would think you would try and cheer yirself up ha ha ha
give Gill a big kiss from me and slap bix on the back of the head (just for a laugh) lol