6 months today

Old Jun 30th 2008, 9:27 pm
Account Closed

stevenglish is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile 6 months today

Hi All

6 months and I'd almost forgotten what England was like, til I went to Melbourne last week brrrrrrrrr

The company I work for have done next to nothing to put me to work, so I got off my arse and am now consulting in NSW/VIC and QLD with a FIFO job in Perth in the offing. (believe me, me getting off my arse alone is a sign that this place is good for us)

Wife working and loving it, kids loving school and all their friends. Sandra got pissed the other night and was asked what she missed about the UK, her answer was 'not alot to be honest' you could have shot me where I stand and I'd have still been the happiest bloke on earth. She was my biggest worry, no work initially, kids at school, me at work, thought she'd go mad but she's stuck with it and now we've got a life that all back in the UK are jealous of.

only another 18 months and work will sponsor my PR, don't want to wish my life away but, well you know..
Old Jul 1st 2008, 7:40 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 6 months today

That's great to hear. Good luck with the PR
Old Jul 1st 2008, 8:17 am
BE Enthusiast

tasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of light

I think congrats are in order. I'm so pleased that everything is going well for you and your family. Keep enjoying it, you only live once. Your posts keep me laughing while i'm stuck in the UK waiting to get to Oz, so I'm really chuffed for you.
Tracy
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 4:58 pm
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tasmas
Your posts keep me laughing while i'm stuck in the UK waiting to get to Oz, so I'm really chuffed for you.
ditto that - well done to one of my favourite posters
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 5:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

That's really great
Well done to all of you
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 10:13 pm
Account Closed

stevenglish is an unknown quantity at this point

Ah thanks guys, I'm still pinching myself that we're here.

Biggest test is to come though, am picking the outlaws up from the airport at 7 this evening. Wish me luck, and has anyone got any earplugs??

Steve
Old Jul 4th 2008, 6:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stevenglish
Ah thanks guys, I'm still pinching myself that we're here.

Biggest test is to come though, am picking the outlaws up from the airport at 7 this evening. Wish me luck, and has anyone got any earplugs??

Steve
Oh best of luck with that one Steve
Old Jul 4th 2008, 10:13 am
Forum Regular

sarskis has a brilliant futuresarskis has a brilliant futuresarskis has a brilliant futuresarskis has a brilliant futuresarskis has a brilliant futuresarskis has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by stevenglish
Hi All

6 months and I'd almost forgotten what England was like, til I went to Melbourne last week brrrrrrrrr

The company I work for have done next to nothing to put me to work, so I got off my arse and am now consulting in NSW/VIC and QLD with a FIFO job in Perth in the offing. (believe me, me getting off my arse alone is a sign that this place is good for us)

Wife working and loving it, kids loving school and all their friends. Sandra got pissed the other night and was asked what she missed about the UK, her answer was 'not alot to be honest' you could have shot me where I stand and I'd have still been the happiest bloke on earth. She was my biggest worry, no work initially, kids at school, me at work, thought she'd go mad but she's stuck with it and now we've got a life that all back in the UK are jealous of.

only another 18 months and work will sponsor my PR, don't want to wish my life away but, well you know..

Awwww that is so nice... congrats to you