5 years and a day!

Old Apr 22nd 2009, 12:08 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default 5 years and a day!

we made it to the 5 year mark, not that i though we wouldnt.
its funny peopel still say oh so your just here then????

its been a great year filled with loads of events just like the others
but i wont bore you. just thought i would say how nice it is to reach 5 years
good luck to everyone thinking of making the move, your going to need it! but just remember, you make your own luck

i might ever do a real update if i find the time

Last edited by soapy©; Apr 22nd 2009 at 1:41 pm.
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 1:23 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 5 years and a day!

Originally Posted by soapy©
we made it to the 5 year mark, not that i though we wouldnt.
its funny peopel still say oh so your just here then????

its been a great year filled with loads of events just like the others
but i wont bore you. just thought i would say how nice it is to reach 5 years
good luck to everyone thinking of making the move, your going to need it! but just remember, you make your own luck
Hey, i've just sat and read all your links to your time here in Oz and they are fascinating, i loved every minute of it.

Great threads mate!
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 1:30 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
Hey, i've just sat and read all your links to your time here in Oz and they are fascinating, i loved every minute of it.

Great threads mate!
poor you, you will need a drink after that.
if i was to add all that we have done this year i would be here typing for days
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 1:36 pm

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

poor you, you will need a drink after that.
if i was to add all that we have done this year i would be here typing for days
Uck av had a wee drink aw ready - the wine here is amazing (not tonic wine )
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 1:41 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Uck av had a wee drink aw ready - the wine here is amazing (not tonic wine )
none for me, im up at 5 grrr:curse:
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 1:47 pm

none for me, im up at 5 grrr:curse:

Whit ye dain still up - you should be in yer kip
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 4:50 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

I'm surprised the aussies are still putting up with you Soapy

Julie. x

Congrats by the way
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 7:47 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Whit ye dain still up - you should be in yer kip
well im up now
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 7:48 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Juliecabs
I'm surprised the aussies are still putting up with you Soapy

Julie. x

Congrats by the way

i dont know how pauline puts up with me lol
good to hear from you pal, hows it going back in the land of cold stuff?
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 8:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute

Me too, couldnt sleep today, my bloody alarm just went off though and scared the crap out of me

Nice to see you didnt waffle to much this year.

Jo
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 8:31 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by joho
Me too, couldnt sleep today, my bloody alarm just went off though and scared the crap out of me

Nice to see you didnt waffle to much this year.

Jo

i tried not too, might get pished one night and add to it
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 8:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute

i tried not too, might get pished one night and add to it
You pished, dont believe it.

Jo
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 8:49 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by joho
You pished, dont believe it.

Jo
ah, but i think i will just have to put a list of what we have done the past year. far too much to type a story!

your right, i dont drink..................................much:unsure :
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 6:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Gibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Soapy. You've made people laugh so many times that you certainly have earned the right to have a very happy life.
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 7:03 am
BE Enthusiast

shabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Gibbo
Congrats Soapy. You've made people laugh so many times that you certainly have earned the right to have a very happy life.
I agree! You helped me through some tuff times, cheers Pal!

Congrats Soapy! onyour 5 years, enjoy Oz!
Love
Shabee
x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.