3yrs in sept

Old Aug 20th 2011, 9:15 am
nail banger

ivanjjordan will become famous soon enoughivanjjordan will become famous soon enough
Default 3yrs in sept

if u asked me 3yrs ago would I be traveling all over WA working my arse off in 50 deg sometimes drinking 15ltrs of water and not even goin the toilet, sleeping in a swag in the desert still another days drive from the job, driving through the bush in a sraight line for a 1000ks and not see no one just burnt out cars ?? I would have said ur jokin come on love lets book a flight back to the UK ,glad we didnt its been hard and if you dont expect it to be anything like pomeland then you will be fine it took awhile to get use to it , THE PLUS SIDE beautiful beaches, 4 wheel driving,short winters which are freezing,free BBQs in picnic areas ,having ur meals outside as long as the flys arnt around , sitting outside and having a few beers and watching the sky the stars here are amazing ,pretty friendly people ,fishing ,great beer ,camping is a lot better here suppose its something to do with the weather ,the wife has a great circle of friends that helps with me working away alot, the only real problems we do have are the pomes next door who think there are in the uk and u carnt have a drink outside in the everning with ur pals they are always moaning bloody pomes hahahahaha thats it am sat in me donger (oz for accomadation basic room like a portacabin) bored not home for another 4wks and one more thing if anyone says the ozzys dont work hard well they havent been to Oz ,bye for now
Old Aug 20th 2011, 10:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 3yrs in sept

You came about the same time as us- I agree that it is harder work out here for certain things- I don't see as much of my OH as before.
Old Aug 23rd 2011, 1:57 am
nail banger

ivanjjordan will become famous soon enoughivanjjordan will become famous soon enough

i have forgot what my misses looks like hahahaha 5wks in raventhorpe 4 to go
Old Aug 23rd 2011, 9:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Good update, well done.