Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Update Forum
Reload this Page >

3rd Month in and my honest opinion about Ozzie life

3rd Month in and my honest opinion about Ozzie life

Old Apr 8th 2009, 10:36 am
Banned

london52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to all
Default Re: 3rd Month in and my honest opinion about Ozzie life

Originally Posted by northernbird
London52 is a troll G, plain and simple. Apparently according to a person in the know from another website this person is sat in Yorkshire as we speak and has likely never been to Perth!
what are you on about, I have never been to yorkshire or ever been on another forum.
Old Apr 8th 2009, 1:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

TheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by london52
As a single young bloke perth is very boring, for a family I can see the attractions although if I hade children I would not want to bring them up in Australia.

Best you don't go there then.

what are you on about, I have never been to yorkshire or ever been on another forum.
That's not true, you also used to have an account on here where you called yourself Earlswood, forgotten?
Ask rugbymatt to remind you.

Last edited by TheArmChairDetective; Apr 8th 2009 at 2:50 pm.
Old Apr 8th 2009, 2:30 pm
Forum Regular

jacqui cameron is a name known to alljacqui cameron is a name known to alljacqui cameron is a name known to alljacqui cameron is a name known to alljacqui cameron is a name known to alljacqui cameron is a name known to alljacqui cameron is a name known to alljacqui cameron is a name known to alljacqui cameron is a name known to alljacqui cameron is a name known to alljacqui cameron is a name known to all

OMG whats this all about ..very confusing .. who is Arm Chair Detective ?
Old Apr 8th 2009, 2:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

TheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jacqui cameron

why don't you ask me?
Old Apr 8th 2009, 6:01 pm
Banned

london52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to all

Some strange sad stalker who is following me about calling me “backhomeatlast” or something similar,
Trying to ignore him but he keeps popping up, his posts seem quite strange to be honest as he does not know whether he is going to Spain, Portugal, Oz, New Zealand, or Tasmanian…bit of a Billy Liar if you ask me.
Old Apr 8th 2009, 7:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Some strange sad stalker who is following me about calling me “backhomeatlast” or something similar,
Trying to ignore him but he keeps popping up, his posts seem quite strange to be honest as he does not know whether he is going to Spain, Portugal, Oz, New Zealand, or Tasmanian…bit of a Billy Liar if you ask me.

Sad stalker ! whose the one up and posting at 3:12am Thursday (WST) - Time in Perth, Western Australia
No sad is the person shacked up in Yorkshire pretending to be somewhere else,
Your the Billy Liar Earlswood, Where I choose to move to is my business, but I don't pretend that I'm in Oz when I'm actually in Yorkshire.
and the only person who ever mentioned Tasmania was you, when you pretended to be the lady doctor eh?

Oh, do you want to prove your in Perth? You an easily settle this by turning up at a friends party.

Last edited by TheArmChairDetective; Apr 8th 2009 at 7:13 pm.
Old Apr 9th 2009, 12:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Syedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond repute

As a single young bloke perth is very boring, for a family I can see the attractions although if I hade children I would not want to bring them up in Australia.
Why not? Please don't get me wron, I am very interested in any genuinely reasonable opinion in regards to this as I have a child myself.

So why wouldn't bring up a child here?
Old Apr 9th 2009, 12:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Syedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TheArmChairDetective
Sad stalker ! whose the one up and posting at 3:12am Thursday (WST) - Time in Perth, Western Australia
Your the Billy Liar Earlswood, Where I choose to move to is my business, but I don't pretend that I'm in Oz when I'm actually in Yorkshire.
and the only person who ever mentioned Tasmania was you, when you pretended to be the lady doctor eh?

Oh, do you want to prove your in Perth? You an easily settle this by turning up at a friends party.
It would be easier to check his IP by the site admin...

Why has this post turned into a slanging match...

If you have a valid point in regards to OZ life, please let us have them...Otherwise, :curse:
Old Apr 9th 2009, 2:41 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

I meant 2006 when we had some real bad rainfalland some flooding.
Where was the flooding? 2006 was the second driest winter since 1976!!
http://www.bom.gov.au/announcements/...060904wa.shtml

I have to agree with that.

Does it matter where he is and why are you so concerned?
Old Apr 9th 2009, 3:40 am
Forum Regular

jacqui cameron is a name known to alljacqui cameron is a name known to alljacqui cameron is a name known to alljacqui cameron is a name known to alljacqui cameron is a name known to alljacqui cameron is a name known to alljacqui cameron is a name known to alljacqui cameron is a name known to alljacqui cameron is a name known to alljacqui cameron is a name known to alljacqui cameron is a name known to all

I agree with Sydney... we should be going back to why we are in this forum not sending horrible emails to eachother..

Can we continue the UK vs OZ conversations please
Old Apr 9th 2009, 8:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl
Does it matter where he is and why are you so concerned?
It matters because he is troll, and as such you should be concerned also.

I agree with Sydney... we should be going back to why we are in this forum not sending horrible emails to eachother..

Can we continue the UK vs OZ conversations please
what horrid e-mails?

Last edited by TheArmChairDetective; Apr 9th 2009 at 9:01 am.
Old Apr 9th 2009, 9:07 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

It matters because he is troll, and as such you should be concerned also.

what horrid e-mails?
Why?
Old Apr 9th 2009, 9:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Why?
Why Not?
Old Apr 9th 2009, 9:13 am
'In limboland'

Why Not?
You're the one who seems to think I should be concerned, but I can't think of one good reason as to why I should, so you tell me.
Old Apr 9th 2009, 9:27 am
BE Forum Addict

You're the one who seems to think I should be concerned, but I can't think of one good reason as to why I should, so you tell me.
The site rules are a good place to start ! But you fire away eh.

By the way, sydney, It's five months in now. As the OP, are your feelings the same as they were back in February ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.