3 years today

Old Aug 16th 2007, 11:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Edens Landing, half way between Brisbane and Gold coast
Paul&Ann-Marie will become famous soon enough
Default 3 years today

Hello to everyone who know us...

We have not be on here for a long time so i better tell you all what happing to us all.

Well it 3 year tonight that we arrived here from morecambe uk.
We left morecambe with 4 suitcare and 2 kids.Hubby from austraila so it was fast to come out here.
We have brought land and hoping to build on it soon. My father in law live with us he came out 2 year in december because is mum died so he only has paul and the kids now.My nephew came out 2 year ago on a working visa and now he brought a house and he getting is own work out here has a eletrcional.Not bad for a 24 year old...

Paul now a manage were he works and loves it he goes off to the beach every year and go out with work every few months for a good time drinking lol .

My mum be out here 4 time and she coming out again in jan...

We have had are sad time being over here like missing family and friends and food lol but it gets better with time i remember people telling me on here time well heal.

I went back to morecambe in may because my dad passed away. All i can say he had the best weekend ever to go out like he did.. watching morecambe football club play at wembley and winning going up.Everyone said it was like i was on hoilday nobody changed at all only there homes with everyone moving etc. I got to see my nephew for the first time he was so lovely he be 3 this year so it was nice seeing him. he remember me now when my mum phone me because he always on the phone with me lol.
I wished paul and the kids could of come over but with money and the way he went it was not to be.

We are having a drink tonight for 3 year being here lol a littie party .
I have to look back at all the post we have put on here and it well make us laugh .

The kids are happy with there new life here .There do talk about uk and we watch football and listen to the raido in the uk which is great because it helps me lol

The only think is for me that i am looking for work Be here 3 years and i do find it hard. just waiting from big w now it been 4 weeks so it could be good news for me .

All i can say to people he gave it 6 months before you say you are going back because my son friend came from london and was only here 4 months and went back home.
We were going to go back just other 6 weeks but we stayed and now we been here 3 year tonight at 7 30 pm...

I am hoping its going to rain and rain and thunder to morrow morning because that what happed the first morning we came here. if you read are first morning here you know what i mean lol
that a good post ....

I do hope everyone who we meet on here and chatted with are all fine and i do thank you all for helping us stay here if it was not for you guys we could of gone back to the uk so once again a BIG THANK YOU

Ps sorry for the spelling
Old Aug 17th 2007, 1:42 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 3 years today

Hello Ann-Marie.

Good to hear things are going well for you all.
Thanks for giving us an update.

Say hello to Paul from me.
Old Aug 17th 2007, 5:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations on your 3 years down under enjoy your party and may you continue to enjoy the next 3 years, and if its not raining there I can sadly tell you it is here in Manchester Enjoy
Old Aug 18th 2007, 12:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by mad city fan View Post
Congratulations on your 3 years down under enjoy your party and may you continue to enjoy the next 3 years, and if its not raining there I can sadly tell you it is here in Manchester Enjoy
Glad you have settled..................I remember you from a few years back!!!
Old Aug 18th 2007, 4:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Scrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice to see that you are have settled into the ozzie way of life. I remember you too, did wonder how you were, well now I know
Old Aug 18th 2007, 9:02 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

gosh, have you been there 3 years already!!!!?

time flies ... glad to hear life is good!!

sue x
Old Aug 19th 2007, 2:43 am
SUPER MODERATOR

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Lovely post Ann Marie. I can't believe it's three years already. Don't know what it's like up there today but we've had rain all morning and it's just over 16 degrees - will that do you