3 years now....

Old May 15th 2010, 9:16 pm
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 3 years now....

It just occurred to me last night that I have been here exactly 3 years. It seems to have flown by but at the same time it all seems like so long ago! It's been an interesting last year but that's life I guess. I'm currently looking for a new job, waiting on my house to sell and now looking for somewhere else to live.
Old May 16th 2010, 3:48 am
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 3 years now....

Well I think that's even shorter than my two year update - pathetic! Then again, you have lived your life out on BE for the past six months and we all know who you're snogging, so not a lot left to tell is there?

"Interesting" times are what make us who we are, and it's great that things are going well now K. Much love to you xxx
Old May 16th 2010, 5:54 am
BE Forum Addict

LouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kporte
It just occurred to me last night that I have been here exactly 3 years. It seems to have flown by but at the same time it all seems like so long ago! It's been an interesting last year but that's life I guess. I'm currently looking for a new job, waiting on my house to sell and now looking for somewhere else to live.
You really have been through the wringer the past year but I'm very pleased you're out the other end and snogging someone

Hopefully nothing but happy days ahead for you, you deserve it
Old May 16th 2010, 6:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Good on ya mate. You have a cracker of a girlfriend, and may you continue to admire the female form - from a safe distance naturally.

All downhill now!
Old May 16th 2010, 6:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Glad to see things are on the up for you. They say it is darkest before the dawn and hopefully your dawn is breaking now.

I hope you DON'T continue to live in interesting times.
Old May 16th 2010, 10:03 am
Account Closed

Ms X, you are right! Not much you guys don't know! Lou, there is still lots of crap to be dealt with but essentially I am very happy! Badge, I have lucked out big time with Em, she is a gem! Fly away, I hope the Chinese curse has left me and life is happily dull from now on!
Had a fab weekend up the Sunshine Coast and things just feel very good. I can only see light for me now compared to the terrible darkness of a few months ago

Last edited by Pollyana; May 16th 2010 at 11:11 am. Reason: Editing out name!!!
Old May 16th 2010, 10:34 am
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute

Easy, Tiger! Way too many exclamation marks in that post!!!

(and edit out my name, will ya? I like to at least pretend I am still anonymous)
Old May 16th 2010, 11:13 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Seasider
Easy, Tiger! Way too many exclamation marks in that post!!!

(and edit out my name, will ya? I like to at least pretend I am still anonymous)
I've done it, in case he doesn't check back here in tiem to fix it himself...he has other things on his mind after all, bless him

Ms X, you are right! Not much you guys don't know! Lou, there is still lots of crap to be dealt with but essentially I am very happy! Badge, I have lucked out big time with Em, she is a gem! Fly away, I hope the Chinese curse has left me and life is happily dull from now on!
Had a fab weekend up the Sunshine Coast and things just feel very good. I can only see light for me now compared to the terrible darkness of a few months ago
Onward and upward my friend, hope things go from strength to strength for you now.

As for the Chinese Curse, I think I just spotted it heading my way, so you're safe for a while
Old May 17th 2010, 1:03 am
BE Forum Addict

koalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond repute

Gosh, you've packed a lot into your 3 years!

Here's to the next few years of happiness now that you cast your bad luck adrift!

Good Luck
Old May 17th 2010, 6:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Very good to hear you so much more positive & happy than you were at the start of the year.
Onwards & upwards Keith!
Good luck with the house sale & job hunting
Old May 17th 2010, 7:05 am
Account Closed

Sorry Seasider! Thanks Sally, after a 3 hr interview this morning, I got a call offering the job. Need to do some serious hunting for somewhere to live now! Another problem down but it has created another couple! Wish I could sell the house!
Old May 17th 2010, 7:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

3 hours?
Great news & well done
Where will you be moving to? Closer to Em I hope!

I thought the housing market in Bris was still bouyant due to shortage of decent housing?
Old May 17th 2010, 7:16 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Sally Simpson
3 hours?
Great news & well done
Where will you be moving to? Closer to Em I hope!

I thought the housing market in Bris was still bouyant due to shortage of decent housing?
My estate agent keeps saying that! Job is in Sunshine Coast hinterland, near Montville.
Old May 17th 2010, 7:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

My estate agent keeps saying that! Job is in Sunshine Coast hinterland, near Montville.
Sounds good

Perhaps you need a new EA?!
I'll send you some house sale karma when I have spread a bit more!
Old May 17th 2010, 7:20 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Sally Simpson
Sounds good

Perhaps you need a new EA?!
I'll send you some house sale karma when I have spread a bit more!
May have to look at that. I am never buying a house again, I hate all the palaver!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.