3 short years

Old Apr 6th 2007, 12:45 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 3 short years

Originally Posted by floweroscotland
I will post my 3 year update one of these days soon, lol with a few attatched pictures of you on the kayak!!! right now life is great, and getting better all the time
well, wheres your update?
Old Apr 6th 2007, 1:19 pm
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Dont know how I missed this one . Sorry its late but fantastic post, really enjoyed it. All the best for your future

Joex
Old Apr 15th 2007, 1:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

karenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to all

hello soapy, just read your post - we've been here since sept 2003, will put our story on here one day, seems mundane to us now but i remember reading the updates and stories back in blighty before we came out and they can be very inspiring...
anyway, i wanted to ask your opinion on the kayaks... where did you get them for instance? we had a go just today in one down at cudgen creek, funny... i asked this guy could we see the thing close up as we'd been watching him, turned out he was a new migrant from manchester.... one hour later we both had a "go" - fabulous fun, lots of rivers and creeks, ocean close by of course.... so we've been checking out the internet since we got back and not found many suppliers near us. we are in tweed heads and would go up as far as brissie i suppose... could you recommend somewhere?
(think you met my hubby alan at a meet in jupiter's one night, friend of danny's)
karen
Old Apr 16th 2007, 1:59 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mark 'n' joe
Dont know how I missed this one . Sorry its late but fantastic post, really enjoyed it. All the best for your future

Joex
thanks Joe
Old Apr 16th 2007, 2:05 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by karenvirginia
hello soapy, just read your post - we've been here since sept 2003, will put our story on here one day, seems mundane to us now but i remember reading the updates and stories back in blighty before we came out and they can be very inspiring...
anyway, i wanted to ask your opinion on the kayaks... where did you get them for instance? we had a go just today in one down at cudgen creek, funny... i asked this guy could we see the thing close up as we'd been watching him, turned out he was a new migrant from manchester.... one hour later we both had a "go" - fabulous fun, lots of rivers and creeks, ocean close by of course.... so we've been checking out the internet since we got back and not found many suppliers near us. we are in tweed heads and would go up as far as brissie i suppose... could you recommend somewhere?
(think you met my hubby alan at a meet in jupiter's one night, friend of danny's)
karen
best place is Anaconda.
but remember to ask for a deal
we did a lot of window shopping first and found a great wee shop in bundal.
after a bit of a haggle i got a great price.
when i went back on the saturday to buy them, he was closed! (they close early on a saturday)
so i went to Anaconda and told them i had a better deal with another store. we ended up saving another 60 bucks
i know they have a store in ashmore, but they have a mega srore in logan, im sure if u went to ashmore and told them u wanted the same price as logan u would be ok.

i didnt make the meet at jupiter's that night, im sure i was away
Old Apr 17th 2007, 3:54 am
Made the move -

Fiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
best place is Anaconda.
but remember to ask for a deal
we did a lot of window shopping first and found a great wee shop in bundal.
after a bit of a haggle i got a great price.
when i went back on the saturday to buy them, he was closed! (they close early on a saturday)
so i went to Anaconda and told them i had a better deal with another store. we ended up saving another 60 bucks
i know they have a store in ashmore, but they have a mega srore in logan, im sure if u went to ashmore and told them u wanted the same price as logan u would be ok.

i didnt make the meet at jupiter's that night, im sure i was away
OMG !!! THERE MUST BE A SOAPY IMPERSONATOR ON THE LOOSE, RUN AWAY, SAVE YOURSELVES !!!!!

Old Apr 17th 2007, 10:16 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Fiona&malc
OMG !!! THERE MUST BE A SOAPY IMPERSONATOR ON THE LOOSE, RUN AWAY, SAVE YOURSELVES !!!!!

yip someone just as ugly as me
Old Apr 18th 2007, 8:05 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

yip someone just as ugly as me
But without the charm eh?
Old Apr 18th 2007, 8:47 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl
But without the charm eh?
thank you for that
Old Apr 18th 2007, 8:50 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

thank you for that
That's okay Sopay, my bills in the post.
Old Apr 21st 2007, 2:52 pm
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by louise4
just keep up that cheery attitude and i am sure you will be right

my sis in law went through stages. first hse hated it, then she loved it, then she hated it and now she thinks it's fab all over again. all this is strung out over 30 odd years, so swings and round abouts and stages in life do have an impact, it's like anything, one day i fancy red and the next i fancy white but always with a drop of brandy in between
wow what an amazing post, what an amazing adventure you have all had.

Nice one, with a bit of hard work all things turn out good.
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 12:50 am
Master of verbal pish©

well gang, it was three years yesterday
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 4:20 am
'In limboland'

well gang, it was three years yesterday
to you Soapy and sorry I spelt you name wrong in post 115. I was probably on the wine.

Oh no I wasn't, just looked at the time I posted it. I must have been busy inbetween chatting on here, cooking din's and watering my patio plants.

Many more happy kayaking years to you.
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 4:25 am
BE Forum Addict

wafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond repute

Great post Soapy,

It sounds like you've had a busy 3 years! Glad things are working out well for you all.
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 5:34 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl
to you Soapy and sorry I spelt you name wrong in post 115. I was probably on the wine.

Oh no I wasn't, just looked at the time I posted it. I must have been busy inbetween chatting on here, cooking din's and watering my patio plants.

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/8622/boatinghz5.gifMany more happy kayaking years to you.http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/4...hehatchgc8.gif
thank you, i havent been on the kayaks for a few weeks because some numpty shit the garage door on me while i was driving in lol. everythings fixed now and our guests have gone, so we should be back to normal soon.

Last edited by soapy©; Apr 22nd 2007 at 5:42 am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.