2 years in Perth

Old Oct 18th 2007, 12:22 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2 years in Perth

Originally Posted by mickagnew
Worzel

Well done mate, you sound like you are just where I want to be

Mick
In my study???
Old Oct 18th 2007, 12:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

marvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of light

Really good update, enjoyed reading it hope to have same outlook - thanks for posting.
Old Oct 18th 2007, 12:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

mickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud of

Nice offer, but on your boat preferably
Old Oct 18th 2007, 9:05 pm
Forum Regular

ianandmel is a jewel in the roughianandmel is a jewel in the roughianandmel is a jewel in the roughianandmel is a jewel in the roughianandmel is a jewel in the rough

What a great post, I'm still new-ish to all of this and updates really seem to be the best way to get an impression of what it is like to do the move. Thanks for all the work you put in, will start reading your blog now!
Old Oct 18th 2007, 9:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

MOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant future

Lovely post to read. Long may your happiness continue. We're moving out end of Jan (hopefully)
My brother lives up in Broome, we went there 15 years ago, enjoyed it!
Old Oct 19th 2007, 8:17 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by worzel
After seeing the stuff you brought camping no one has more toys than you lot! I was thinking of going out at the weekend to see how the new Pajero pulls the boat. What time are you going out and from where? I am going out for a beer on Saturday so it won't be very early.
We will be going out from Ocean Reef if we do go - if you are coming we might take the boat, if not we'll take the jetski
Don't do early mornings, so it would be sometime around miday (Sunday, rain forcast for Saturday)

Last edited by nightnurse2; Oct 19th 2007 at 8:20 am.
Old Oct 19th 2007, 10:18 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nightnurse2
We will be going out from Ocean Reef if we do go - if you are coming we might take the boat, if not we'll take the jetski
Don't do early mornings, so it would be sometime around miday (Sunday, rain forcast for Saturday)
11-12 Sunday sounds good. Forecast is for 2-3m swell with winds making it choppy too so we won't be going far.

We are going to take a drive up to Ledge Point tomorrow and check out the new camp site to see if that is a goer for a few weeks time. Sunday we will see how we get on towing the boat. But first things first - we are going to ORSSC in a mo and I fully intend to sink several as it is a Friday night. Between the hangover that will ensue and the snotty nose I have, plans could change!
Old Oct 19th 2007, 11:46 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

Will give you a call over the weekend - have a good night
Old Oct 19th 2007, 4:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Craig822 has a spectacular aura aboutCraig822 has a spectacular aura aboutCraig822 has a spectacular aura about

Worzel

Great post, I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Very quickly my mind slipped into a different life, the one I'm hoping to lead in 14 months time. Only problem is - YOU'VE GOT IT!!!

We're not going to be too far from you, as we have the house bought already (Connolly). Perhaps we'll be brave when we finally arrive and arrange a BBQ for you and other local BE members

Now - how do you get onto these blog things?

Enjoy the weekend
Old Oct 19th 2007, 5:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

juss44 has a spectacular aura aboutjuss44 has a spectacular aura aboutjuss44 has a spectacular aura about

What a read....I did it twice!!!!!!!!

Really enjoyed that....

Lots of luck and laughter in all that you guys do!!!!!

Brilliant

Justine
Old Oct 19th 2007, 10:52 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Great post mate. Here's to the next two ...
Old Oct 20th 2007, 6:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

sunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to all

Good to read a realistic positive post. Thanks.
Old Oct 25th 2007, 11:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

ausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond repute

Please can you tell me if its the same in perth as it is in brisbane queensland. In the summer it was very hard to have a barbacue as the cockroaches would all be settled in there and could carry off the meat.
Old Oct 26th 2007, 1:05 am
A former regular of BE

Originally Posted by ausi dream
Please can you tell me if its the same in perth as it is in brisbane queensland. In the summer it was very hard to have a barbacue as the cockroaches would all be settled in there and could carry off the meat.
I haven't seen a cockroach in Perth. Plenty of other creepy crawlies but not one of them.
Old Oct 29th 2007, 10:42 am
BE Enthusiast

yanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of light

What a brilliant post, so positive, and great to hear how well you are all getting on and how happy your are, really does sound like you have millionaires weekends, you would definately have to be one here in england to do and have all that, well done you.

We are just applying for our meds and police checks this week, but one day, hopefully very soon, we too will be writing a great post like this from Perth. Heres to more happy days and years to you and your family

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.