Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Update Forum
Reload this Page >

1 YEAR IN AND LOVING IT!!!!

1 YEAR IN AND LOVING IT!!!!

Old Dec 4th 2009, 8:10 am
Forum Regular

taylor25 has a brilliant futuretaylor25 has a brilliant futuretaylor25 has a brilliant futuretaylor25 has a brilliant futuretaylor25 has a brilliant futuretaylor25 has a brilliant futuretaylor25 has a brilliant future
Default 1 YEAR IN AND LOVING IT!!!!

Well its been just over a year since i left the uk, although have only spent approx 6 months of that in oz for various reasons.

Its been a rollercoaster at first i didnt want to come (had already travleed oz for a year when younger but nerves get most of us)

I Have split with my partner of 6-7 years who i came here with and have a near 5 year old with, although we are both happy with the decision and things just ran their course.

I am in dubai again at the moment (where i spent the other 6 months) until just before new year and i can not wait to get back to oz, my home!!!!

My daughter starts school in feb and i feel like my life is just beginning again, i love where i live and have made some great friends for life.

I have never ever thought about going back to uk and never will, luckily my parents ( the dubai'ians..lol) are going to move here soon and so will my bro and his family (they also in dubai at the moment but they all have properties here)

For someone who was umming and arghing about coming this was the best decsion i ever made and am beyond happy!!!!!

Good luck to everyone else.
Old Dec 7th 2009, 1:35 am
BE Enthusiast

The Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud of
Default Re: 1 YEAR IN AND LOVING IT!!!!

Nice to hear you still love Oz despite some struggle, a lot of other people aren't so adaptable and would fall into a downward spiral to which love of the UK is at the bottom.