work on costa del sol

Old Mar 10th 2013, 2:23 pm
Just Joined

Reflections is an unknown quantity at this point
Default work on costa del sol

I'm a screen printer based in Torremolinos looking for 2 part/full time sales reps, male or female, 1 British and 1 Spanish.
If you're friendly, confident and chatty, then there’s an opportunity for you to make a decent living.
No sales experience is necessary as long as you have confidence and a desire to be successful and make good money.
Selling with a casual approach.. No shirt and tie, shorts and T-shirt are fine.
Mainly visiting bars, restaurants and cafés in the first instance selling products that the customer actually wants and that they will make money from.
We don’t just want to approach a potential customer with the sole intention of getting an order out of them. We want to produce something unique to each customer, that they have helped to design, and a product that will sell on an ongoing basis.

Realistically you should be able to make 250-400 Euro a week.
There is no basic salary, but if you can’t make at least 250 in commission each week, then you’re not in the right job
The hours are flexible, which means you have to be too. No official starting time, but must be at the print-shop before 11am, and no finish time either. The more hours you put in, the more sales you make and the more money you earn.

If you think that you would enjoy doing this sales job or if you have any questions, please contact me at your convenience.
Old May 24th 2013, 10:04 am
Just Joined

carverr is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: work on costa del sol

Originally Posted by Reflections
I'm a screen printer based in Torremolinos looking for 2 part/full time sales reps, male or female, 1 British and 1 Spanish.
If you're friendly, confident and chatty, then there’s an opportunity for you to make a decent living.
No sales experience is necessary as long as you have confidence and a desire to be successful and make good money.
Selling with a casual approach.. No shirt and tie, shorts and T-shirt are fine.
Mainly visiting bars, restaurants and cafés in the first instance selling products that the customer actually wants and that they will make money from.
We don’t just want to approach a potential customer with the sole intention of getting an order out of them. We want to produce something unique to each customer, that they have helped to design, and a product that will sell on an ongoing basis.

Realistically you should be able to make 250-400 Euro a week.
There is no basic salary, but if you can’t make at least 250 in commission each week, then you’re not in the right job
The hours are flexible, which means you have to be too. No official starting time, but must be at the print-shop before 11am, and no finish time either. The more hours you put in, the more sales you make and the more money you earn.

If you think that you would enjoy doing this sales job or if you have any questions, please contact me at your convenience.

Hello,

My name is Rebecca Carver and Im interested in your posting for the sales job in costa del sol.

Im based in england but I want to relocate and I would like to apply for this position.

If you would like, I can send you my resume.

Kind Regards

Rebecca Carver