Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers > UK, Ireland and Europe Jobs
Reload this Page >

Need to hire a British Mum or Dad now living in Dublin!

Need to hire a British Mum or Dad now living in Dublin!

Old Jan 4th 2019, 11:41 am
Just Joined

Mike87morrissey is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Need to hire a British Mum or Dad now living in Dublin!

Hi all! I hope this is ok to post here! Our company is looking to hire a part-time Mum or Dad who is from the UK but now living in Dublin!

The job can be as little as a couple of hours per week or as much as 3 days a week depending on your availability and family situation! Our company runs a parenting platform <snip> and we want a Mum or Dad who loves all things baby to help us create baby related content for our new UK site!

It's a lot of fun with a really great team and if you love all things baby it's something you will really enjoy! If it sounds like it might be of interest <snip> pop us a short message with some information about yourself!

Again I hope this is ok to post here! Feel free to share this with anyone you think might be interested

Last edited by christmasoompa; Jan 4th 2019 at 11:50 am.
Old Jan 4th 2019, 11:51 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Need to hire a British Mum or Dad now living in Dublin!

Originally Posted by Mike87morrissey
Hi all! I hope this is ok to post here! Our company is looking to hire a part-time Mum or Dad who is from the UK but now living in Dublin!

The job can be as little as a couple of hours per week or as much as 3 days a week depending on your availability and family situation! Our company runs a parenting platform <snip> and we want a Mum or Dad who loves all things baby to help us create baby related content for our new UK site!

It's a lot of fun with a really great team and if you love all things baby it's something you will really enjoy! If it sounds like it might be of interest <snip> pop us a short message with some information about yourself!

Again I hope this is ok to post here! Feel free to share this with anyone you think might be interested
Hi, welcome to BE. It's fine to post job ads, although we have a specific section for that where I will move your thread to now.

Please note though that as per Site Rule 9 you can't post promotional messages or links to your website/FB page etc, so I've snipped those bits out - people can contact you via the forum if they wish.

HTH, good luck finding someone.
Old Jan 4th 2019, 12:00 pm
Just Joined

Mike87morrissey is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Need to hire a British Mum or Dad now living in Dublin!

Great thank you!