Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers > UK, Ireland and Europe Jobs
Reload this Page >

Fluent Spanish/English person required.

Fluent Spanish/English person required.

Old Feb 2nd 2010, 2:16 am
Just Joined

MedievalCastle is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Fluent Spanish/English person required.

As part of our continued expansion we are looking for some one for email and telephone customer support in Spain.
We supply business machines, cutter plotters, laser engravers, heat presses, large format printers etc throughout Europe.

The successful applicant would need to be fluent Spanish and English (both written and oral)
Duties would include:

Translating sales literature

Answering sales enquirers and customer support requests by email and telephone

Liaising with our French and English office (in English)

You must be computer literate with a excellent command of the Spanish language both written and oral. Self motivated with good communication skills.

To apply email your details and any relevant experience along with your contact details.
Old Feb 10th 2010, 2:37 am
Just Joined

Edra is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Fluent Spanish/English person required.

Hi, I would like to know where this job is located. I am a Spanish citizen and I would be interested in the position. I live in Burlington, ON. Thank you.
Old Feb 10th 2010, 6:59 pm
Just Joined

you need to be located in Spain, anywhere in spain, its a work from home position, so you must have a telephone and email
Old Feb 13th 2010, 5:13 pm
Just Joined

KatieLou1976 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there,

I live in Spain..........about 40 minutes inland from Malaga.

Please could you let me know your e'mail address so that I can sent you my CV and could you also let me know a bit more about the job i.e. working hours, salary etc........

Many thanks & kind regards
Kate
Old Feb 14th 2010, 8:07 am
Just Joined

Thanks fo your Interest Kate, email sent.
Old Mar 2nd 2010, 2:44 pm
Just Joined

Cutino is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello, could you send me your email if there is still a vacancy.
I have been in Spain for nearly 20 years. Having practically been raised here I am fluent in both written and spoken spanish with no accent, having learnt the language here i also am familiar with their lingo and expressions. I have an advanced though not fluent level of Valenciano and Catalan, if that is of any interest. I also have a good knowledge of the spanish people and their customs.
Old Apr 4th 2010, 4:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

bfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cutino
Hello, could you send me your email if there is still a vacancy.
I have been in Spain for nearly 20 years. Having practically been raised here I am fluent in both written and spoken spanish with no accent, having learnt the language here i also am familiar with their lingo and expressions. I have an advanced though not fluent level of Valenciano and Catalan, if that is of any interest. I also have a good knowledge of the spanish people and their customs.
is this a sales position? or a more ..office type?
Old Apr 6th 2010, 3:38 pm
Just Joined

Mikethemusician is a jewel in the roughMikethemusician is a jewel in the roughMikethemusician is a jewel in the roughMikethemusician is a jewel in the roughMikethemusician is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by MedievalCastle
As part of our continued expansion we are looking for some one for email and telephone customer support in Spain.
We supply business machines, cutter plotters, laser engravers, heat presses, large format printers etc throughout Europe.

The successful applicant would need to be fluent Spanish and English (both written and oral)
Duties would include:

Translating sales literature

Answering sales enquirers and customer support requests by email and telephone

Liaising with our French and English office (in English)

You must be computer literate with a excellent command of the Spanish language both written and oral. Self motivated with good communication skills.

To apply email your details and any relevant experience along with your contact details.
Hello,

I'm a (British) English teacher and musician with a background in admin, computing and journalism. Vivo en Alcoy, España hace 7 años (casi 8) y puedo defenderme en español.

Please send me instructions on how to apply for this job. Meanwhile I shall attempt to send a private message to yourselves including my email address.

Regards,

Mike