Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Turkey
Reload this Page >

Teaching in Turkey

Teaching in Turkey

Old Jan 22nd 2010, 8:45 am
Forum Regular

ptmatt is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Teaching in Turkey

Trying to trace a Ronnie Morris on a probate matter...he went to Turkey to open a bar in 1989 and hasn't been heard of since.
Unlikely finding through this site but you never know.
Any info..please send me a message
Old Jan 25th 2010, 1:04 am
Banned

international is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ptmatt
Trying to trace a Ronnie Morris on a probate matter...he went to Turkey to open a bar in 1989 and hasn't been heard of since.
Unlikely finding through this site but you never know.
Any info..please send me a message
All Turkey and the lovely people of Istanbul are great, friendly atmosphere everything you want it to be. Don't listen to some simple minded british who think only about money. Let me tell you, Istanbul is one million times bettter than that cloudy rainy ****ing shit London, culture and history wise too, I havent met one person in my life and I may add I am 42 years old that say ok things about that ugly city except about its sadness and misery.Turks are nice and strong people. I am not aTurk but I love Turkey and the Turkish people, it is a place to visit and visit...., it is fun and free. Long live Turkey.
Old Jan 25th 2010, 4:31 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by international
All Turkey and the lovely people of Istanbul are great, friendly atmosphere everything you want it to be. Don't listen to some simple minded british who think only about money. Let me tell you, Istanbul is one million times bettter than that cloudy rainy ****ing shit London, culture and history wise too, I havent met one person in my life and I may add I am 42 years old that say ok things about that ugly city except about its sadness and misery.Turks are nice and strong people. I am not aTurk but I love Turkey and the Turkish people, it is a place to visit and visit...., it is fun and free. Long live Turkey.
Not come here to make friends then?

-
Old Jan 25th 2010, 5:11 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by international
How do you get to 42 years old with a chip THAT size on your shoulder...

Judging by your other posts, you have a real hang up about the British in general, yet you troll on here...