Reload this Page >

Moving to Turkey

Moving to Turkey

Old Sep 18th 2020, 3:27 pm
Just Joined

AuroraMerrit is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Moving to Turkey

Dear all.

after the Turkish lira lost value. is it better now to move to Turkey as a British expat?
Old Sep 18th 2020, 4:01 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving to Turkey

Originally Posted by AuroraMerrit
After the Turkish lira lost value. is it better now to move to Turkey as a British expat?
If the Turkish lira losing value is your criteria for when it will be "better to move to Turkey", then my current advice would be "wait until next year". I would have given you the same advice, ten, twenty, and thirty years ago, and expect to give you the same advice next year, and ten, twenty, and thirty years from now.