Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Turkey
Reload this Page >

Apartment / Villa in Turkey?

Apartment / Villa in Turkey?

Old Jul 15th 2013, 10:16 am
Just Joined

seanpaul is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb Apartment / Villa in Turkey?

I am looking at setting up a business in Turkey to help fellow British citizens who have apartments / holiday homes in the Fethiye area.

What I would like to do is start a Meet & Great service for if you let your property out so the holiday maker ha s a friendly face to welcome them into your villa and be on call for emergency's, Clean and prepare the villa before & After Visitors, Transfer service etc This will also include Key Holder, Emergency maintenance and other services I have in mind.

Would this be something that people would consider? I have been coming to Turkey with family since 1993 and Brought a property 10 years ago, I am now making that leap to live in This lovely country.

Would love to hear your feedback & Comments

Sean
Old Jul 19th 2013, 3:02 pm
Just Joined

Mani.uk is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Apartment / Villa in Turkey?

Hi Sean,
I am also planning to move there and I'll be driving down there in a week. I am in IT. Wondering if we can team up to start some thing there.Thanks

Originally Posted by seanpaul
I am looking at setting up a business in Turkey to help fellow British citizens who have apartments / holiday homes in the Fethiye area.

What I would like to do is start a Meet & Great service for if you let your property out so the holiday maker ha s a friendly face to welcome them into your villa and be on call for emergency's, Clean and prepare the villa before & After Visitors, Transfer service etc This will also include Key Holder, Emergency maintenance and other services I have in mind.

Would this be something that people would consider? I have been coming to Turkey with family since 1993 and Brought a property 10 years ago, I am now making that leap to live in This lovely country.

Would love to hear your feedback & Comments

Sean
Old Jul 24th 2013, 11:57 am
Forum Regular

Forres is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Apartment / Villa in Turkey?

Sean, when are you planning to start this or are you still in the research stage?