yanke

Old Apr 22nd 2009, 4:27 am
Forum Regular

Prairie Pete has a brilliant futurePrairie Pete has a brilliant futurePrairie Pete has a brilliant futurePrairie Pete has a brilliant futurePrairie Pete has a brilliant futurePrairie Pete has a brilliant future
Default Re: yanke

Good luck with Yanke. I worked for them for 18 months. Did one year team then ran single until I got PR. Then jumped ship to a smaller company that was owned by guess who??? Yes Yanke. So technically I never left Yanke. Good company to work for could not fault them, just did not like being away from home. The two weeks orientation will be the longest two weeks of your life.....boooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg. But it has to be done.

Prairie Pete....

Originally Posted by westewoo
hi gang. anyone starting for yanke this month? im on week 6 of waiting for my twp, so i should be there for the end of the month
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 4:30 am
Forum Regular

Prairie Pete has a brilliant futurePrairie Pete has a brilliant futurePrairie Pete has a brilliant futurePrairie Pete has a brilliant futurePrairie Pete has a brilliant futurePrairie Pete has a brilliant future

Regina !!!! Would not be my choice to live there. Saskatoon is a much nicer place, and we have a airport.

PP...

yes, for my initial training and then i will be based at regina. i got my twp through his morning, so it wont be long now
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 4:32 am
Forum Regular

When I was at Yanke the deal was you had to run team for a year before you had the choice to go single. I have heard now Yanke are saying you have to run team 3 years before they will let you opt to go single.

PP...

your right gremmie two years team, and after that providing you have p.r. you can then go single
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 1:48 pm
Forum Regular

westewoo is an unknown quantity at this point

hi pete. thanks for your good wishes and advise. it does state in my contract that i will be running team for 2 years, thats if i can hack it that long, as its going to be difficult without the wife and kid. i suppose i have got to look at it as a prison sentence, with no parol, i think it will be if i end up with a co pilot like grimme
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 10:28 pm
Forum Regular

HeadingNorth is an unknown quantity at this point

hi pete. thanks for your good wishes and advise. it does state in my contract that i will be running team for 2 years, thats if i can hack it that long, as its going to be difficult without the wife and kid. i suppose i have got to look at it as a prison sentence, with no parol, i think it will be if i end up with a co pilot like grimme
Prison sentence-funny way of looking at a new start in a new country

If you had Gremmie as a co pilot I don't think you'd have too many boring times-just think of the great debates you could have and you couldn't just get up and walk away if you disagree.Hey maybe we should send world leaders team driving until they could sort their differences out
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 10:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by HeadingNorth
Prison sentence-funny way of looking at a new start in a new country

If you had Gremmie as a co pilot I don't think you'd have too many boring times-just think of the great debates you could have and you couldn't just get up and walk away if you disagree.Hey maybe we should send world leaders team driving until they could sort their differences out
I feal quit honored that you put me on the same niveau as world leaders
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 11:24 pm
Forum Regular

HeadingNorth is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Gremmie
I feal quit honored that you put me on the same niveau as world leaders
Go for it Gremmie become a world leader. Tell 'em all how it really is
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 1:41 am
Forum Regular

First time I meet my team mate he was wearing a Man Utd shirt.. I am (and always will be) a hardcore Leeds United fan.....We had some laughs about who should have the rights to show their team colours in the truck windshield. Everytime he went to bed I would take his red crap down and fly the LUFC colours. We both agreed the two team colours should never be side by side. As for world leaders team driving ..great idea. I propose Alex Ferguson and Rafa should haul a load of paper down to Texas and back from Canada.

Prairie Pete..

Old Apr 28th 2009, 1:49 am
Just Joined

charliegibson is an unknown quantity at this point

hi gang. anyone starting for yanke this month? im on week 6 of waiting for my twp, so i should be there for the end of the month
Hi Westewoo congratulations on your recent success and i wish you all the very best for the future at yanke.i was wondering did you go to the Canadian Embassy in London for your twp and can you please tell me what exactly the process is there, do you have to make an appointment and what do they need to see in the way of documents. Thanks Charlie.
Old Apr 28th 2009, 8:42 am
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by charliegibson
Hi Westewoo congratulations on your recent success and i wish you all the very best for the future at yanke.i was wondering did you go to the Canadian Embassy in London for your twp and can you please tell me what exactly the process is there, do you have to make an appointment and what do they need to see in the way of documents. Thanks Charlie.
It's constantly changing you need to go to the CHC London website and get the complete up to date info from there.
Old Sep 25th 2009, 5:43 pm
Just Joined

tuck111 is an unknown quantity at this point

I got contract in april thats as far as i got,dont even ring anymore shower of wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Old Sep 26th 2009, 12:51 am
Forum Regular

spockil is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by tuck111
I got contract in april thats as far as i got,dont even ring anymore shower of wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
thats not good. keep trying
Old Sep 26th 2009, 10:26 am
Just Joined

Hi rang yesterday they told me xmas still dont see that,i would need to get my lmo very soon
does it not take 6 to 8 weeks up in london.
Old Jan 29th 2010, 5:45 pm
Just Joined

hi can any one tell me whats going on up at yankee, any news would be great.

cheers
tony.
Old Jan 30th 2010, 3:42 am
Forum Regular

What news do you want to know???? Recruitment there new location? I don`t work for Yanke anymore but I work for a sub division of the company which is called Aero delivery. If you tell me what you want to know I will find out for you.

Pete..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.