yanke

Old Apr 9th 2009, 9:40 pm
Forum Regular

westewoo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: yanke

your right gremmie two years team, and after that providing you have p.r. you can then go single
Old Apr 9th 2009, 9:44 pm
Forum Regular

fedupgb is an unknown quantity at this point

Surely you should get PR before two years, then you could jump ship and get a single job elsewhere .
Old Apr 9th 2009, 9:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

dinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by DAVIE_MAC
You Male Chauvinist you....
I meant as in having a go at the poster etc and not the bitch that you automatically read into the sentence
Old Apr 9th 2009, 9:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

dinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of light

Not keen on the team driving.
Although if I have to I would
Old Apr 10th 2009, 9:26 am
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by dinger24
I meant as in having a go at the poster etc and not the bitch that you automatically read into the sentence
I know.

Old Apr 10th 2009, 10:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Were are you now?
Old Apr 11th 2009, 12:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Were are you now?
At home watching " The day the earth stood still "
Old Apr 11th 2009, 12:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Seen it!
Old Apr 11th 2009, 1:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Seen it!
So have we, pretty boring film
Old Apr 11th 2009, 1:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

Were are you now?
If you mean me also then I have just got back from town getting my eyes tested.... perfect vision!! Apparantly.

Had atropine drops put in me eyes so they could have a better look at the back of the eye, I now know what it must be like if you injected yourself with a Combo pen and did'nt have nerve agent poisening....

Looking ar flying or sailing out last week of May.....@ long F*****G last....fingers crossed n all that.

What are your current plans then for moving over & where?
Old Apr 11th 2009, 8:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by DAVIE_MAC
If you mean me also then I have just got back from town getting my eyes tested.... perfect vision!! Apparantly.

Had atropine drops put in me eyes so they could have a better look at the back of the eye, I now know what it must be like if you injected yourself with a Combo pen and did'nt have nerve agent poisening....

Looking ar flying or sailing out last week of May.....@ long F*****G last....fingers crossed n all that.

What are your current plans then for moving over & where?
You still going with Seafood and PEI ?????
Old Apr 12th 2009, 10:15 am
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

2 years in a truck with Gremmie
Old Apr 12th 2009, 4:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

I am hoping to move at the end of Sept and looking at NS, but nothing is set in stone yet
Still got bits to sort out here yet but will start serious job hunting in the next week or two.
Old Apr 12th 2009, 6:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by koogar
2 years in a truck with Gremmie
yeah you might learn something
Old Apr 12th 2009, 11:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Like what?
You talk as bad as you spell!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.