Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Trucking
Reload this Page >

Where is everybody?!!!!!!!

Where is everybody?!!!!!!!

Old Oct 1st 2007, 9:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where is everybody?!!!!!!!

Lets make Rachele jealous
Attached Thumbnails Where is everybody?!!!!!!!-101_0053.jpg   Where is everybody?!!!!!!!-101_0049.jpg  
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 5:31 am
Just Joined

mouldy_1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Speaking on behalf of someone still stuck in the UK that cruel, funny but cruel.
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 6:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mouldy_1
Speaking on behalf of someone still stuck in the UK that cruel, funny but cruel.
Its a running gag between the pair of us
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 4:04 pm
Forum Regular

Raquelle will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Gremmie
Lets make Rachele jealous
Gremmie, thanks so much for reminding me that I am not there!! Mission accomplished in making me jealous Where were they taken anyway? Or, are you like me and take pictures but can never remember where they are?!

Tell me, how do you do that whole driving a truck thing and being a photographer at the same time anyway? And don't tell me that you are good at multi-tasking as we all know that men are c**p at that
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 4:28 pm
Kev and Lisa

Rodger Rabbit is a jewel in the roughRodger Rabbit is a jewel in the roughRodger Rabbit is a jewel in the roughRodger Rabbit is a jewel in the rough

Hi Rachael,

Lisa is just going to keep me entertained We can work from any depot with H&R so gives us a good opportunity to look around first.... And Lisa like to be a lady of leisure
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 4:35 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Rodger Rabbit
Hi Rachael,

Lisa is just going to keep me entertained We can work from any depot with H&R so gives us a good opportunity to look around first.... And Lisa like to be a lady of leisure
Most of us ladies love a life of leisure, shame we don't often get the chance to have one. It sounds like you two will have a ball, you obviously get on well together and that makes all the difference doesn't it? Its gonna be a real adventure for you, you must be so looking forward to it Wish it was me!!!

Rachel
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 6:49 pm
PREPARED

pete d is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Rachael,

Good luck to both of you. i've got an interview in northampton in november with H&R, so who knows, see you soon.......
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 7:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Raquelle
Gremmie, thanks so much for reminding me that I am not there!! Mission accomplished in making me jealous Where were they taken anyway? Or, are you like me and take pictures but can never remember where they are?!

Tell me, how do you do that whole driving a truck thing and being a photographer at the same time anyway? And don't tell me that you are good at multi-tasking as we all know that men are c**p at that
Well i thought the pics would spur you on even more.. The pics are of the Christine Lake area heading towards Castelgar. As to my photographic skills,just call me David Bailey i have an idiot proof Digi Cam and just click away
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 8:11 pm
Forum Regular

Well i thought the pics would spur you on even more.. The pics are of the Christine Lake area heading towards Castelgar. As to my photographic skills,just call me David Bailey i have an idiot proof Digi Cam and just click away
Well David Bailey, just keep snapping away!! I love any pictures of Canada so even though I am jealous I still appreciate them! Who knows one day I might even try and put some of my Canada pics on here but that may be too much technology for me to handle!!
How is sunny BC today? Its been freezing here
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 10:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Its chilly willy weather now
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 10:25 am
Kev and Lisa

Rodger Rabbit is a jewel in the roughRodger Rabbit is a jewel in the roughRodger Rabbit is a jewel in the roughRodger Rabbit is a jewel in the rough
Smile Re: Where is everybody?!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Raquelle
Most of us ladies love a life of leisure, shame we don't often get the chance to have one. It sounds like you two will have a ball, you obviously get on well together and that makes all the difference doesn't it? Its gonna be a real adventure for you, you must be so looking forward to it Wish it was me!!!
Rachel
Well i do have to say i'm going to be a lady of leisure out there and can't wait . Not because i'm lazy I look after old and terminally ill people i start at 7am and finish about 8-9pm 5 over seven, and 6 over 7 days if i get an hour off in the day its spend doing my NVQ which has to be finished before i go Soooooooo i'm really looking forward to being over there doing Nothing Woohoo really excited we go next month, Yeah.
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 7:37 pm
Forum Regular

Well i do have to say i'm going to be a lady of leisure out there and can't wait . Not because i'm lazy I look after old and terminally ill people i start at 7am and finish about 8-9pm 5 over seven, and 6 over 7 days if i get an hour off in the day its spend doing my NVQ which has to be finished before i go Soooooooo i'm really looking forward to being over there doing Nothing Woohoo really excited we go next month, Yeah.
Hi Lisa,

It sounds like you deserve a break considering the hours and type of work that you do. Good luck finishing your NVQ, its not easy having so much on but you will get there The thought of doing nothing sounds appealing to me too. Me and my husband run our own pub business and it is a constant stressful nightmare:curse: I wouldn't recommend it to anyone especially when you have kids too My husband wants to get back to normality by driving a lorry again and finishing work, going home and not getting phoned every 2 minutes with some problem to do with the pub. So the long hours driving in Canada don't put him off cos at least you can switch off at the end of your shift and your time off is yours

I would love to be doing what you and Kev are doing, I think it sounds fab, you will get to see so many places over there Have you been over to Canada before?
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 8:51 pm
Forum Regular

Right, as I said im going to try and put some of my Canada snaps on here for you to see, but it will probably not work
Attached Thumbnails Where is everybody?!!!!!!!-canada-holiday-177.jpg   Where is everybody?!!!!!!!-canada-holiday-203.jpg  
Old Oct 4th 2007, 1:23 am
BE Forum Addict

You show me your'es and i'll show mine
Attached Thumbnails Where is everybody?!!!!!!!-101_0053.jpg   Where is everybody?!!!!!!!-101_0039.jpg   Where is everybody?!!!!!!!-101_0051.jpg  
Old Oct 6th 2007, 12:59 am
Forum Regular

You show me your'es and i'll show mine

Yee haa, can't believe I actually managed to do some technology stuff and get it right Anyways, how is good old BC? Are you actually doing any work yet or are you still just being David Bailey and having a leisurely drive around Canada

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.