when to apply?

Old Jun 19th 2014, 7:21 pm
Forum Regular

grant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nice
Default when to apply?

evening everyone or morning, I want to immigrate next April/may (2015) and was wondering when was the best time to contact company's so that I can be there for this date? I welcome everybody's thoughts and experience on this and thank you in advance.
Old Jun 19th 2014, 8:59 pm
Forum Regular

Milanuk is a jewel in the roughMilanuk is a jewel in the roughMilanuk is a jewel in the roughMilanuk is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: when to apply?

Its very hard to say....
I thought it takes ages so I started looking for job in September 2012....I thought it is the right time to apply for job to get here in March 2013....
but...I was here actually after 6 weeks since first touch with the company that I work for :-) so I had to enjoy the winter here :-)

it always depends if the companies have some LMOs available at the time you apply for a job....if they do...you can be here in 6 weeks like me....if they dont....it can take 6 months or even more....
Old Jun 19th 2014, 9:01 pm
Forum Regular

grant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nice

Originally Posted by Milanuk
Its very hard to say....
I thought it takes ages so I started looking for job in September 2012....I thought it is the right time to apply for job to get here in March 2013....
but...I was here actually after 6 weeks since first touch with the company that I work for :-) so I had to enjoy the winter here :-)

it always depends if the companies have some LMOs available at the time you apply for a job....if they do...you can be here in 6 weeks like me....if they dont....it can take 6 months or even more....
Ok thanks milanuk that's very helpful
Old Jun 20th 2014, 12:29 am
BE Enthusiast

flat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond repute

Get started now , any decent company will acknowledge you wanting to start in the Spring and hold the job open .
Old Jun 20th 2014, 12:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by flat to the mat
Get started now , any decent company will acknowledge you wanting to start in the Spring and hold the job open .
Start in October and face the winter like a man...
Old Jun 20th 2014, 4:05 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Gremmie
Start in October and face the winter like a man...
Lol thanks for the advice gremmie 👍
Old Jun 20th 2014, 7:11 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by flat to the mat
Really? I must admit I'm a bit surprised but ok thanks.
Old Jun 20th 2014, 1:06 pm
Flying Scotsman

Slippy will become famous soon enoughSlippy will become famous soon enough

Yeh flat to the mat is rite, you can always leave it til closer the time or try and secure a job now with intentions of moving when your ready, most companies know you mite have homes to sell and other ties so it's not unheard of. I'm heading over next week and I only started looking for a job couple of months ago, but I done my police checks, drivers abstract and letters from my current/previous employers for last ten years ready for interview so I was good to go I wanted to get over and get some miles under me before the snowfalls lol, unlike Gremmie's method of madness lol can always rely on Gremmie for some useful advice hahaha. Good luck anyway buddy.
Old Jun 20th 2014, 1:08 pm
Flying Scotsman

Loads of companies dishing out LMO's now so get phoning goodbuddy
Old Jun 20th 2014, 1:31 pm
Forum Regular

man240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really nice

Hi Slippy, like who?
Old Jun 20th 2014, 1:46 pm
Flying Scotsman

B&D Walters for sure have got LMO's there's a few more but I can't for the life of me find where I read it from lol I've checked messenger and my Facebook cos I've became friends with loads of guys either heading over or are already there and they've mention just recently loads of companies that have LMO's, just start a new thread on expats buddy and you'll get inundated with good positive information...
Old Jun 20th 2014, 1:48 pm
Forum Regular

man240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really nice

Cheers Slippy. I will do that.