Whats with Tucking on PEI

Old Oct 2nd 2009, 8:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Whats with Tucking on PEI

Are all the companies on PEI a tad bent,??

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/prince-edwa...arges-584.html

Just hope Davie is ok
Old Oct 2nd 2009, 11:43 pm
Forum Regular

spockil is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Whats with Tucking on PEI

Originally Posted by Gremmie
Are all the companies on PEI a tad bent,??

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/prince-edwa...arges-584.html

Just hope Davie is ok
holy the brown stuff!!!!!!
wonder what will happen to them in the long run and all there drivers?
i know they have been talked about alot on here but i had no idea they were that bad. just hope the drivers are not forgotten in what will yet to come.
Old Oct 3rd 2009, 3:04 am
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

Just hope Davie is ok
Yes I'm fine thanks.........senial as ever.....
Old Oct 13th 2009, 5:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

kb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nice

What's tucking ?!
Old Oct 13th 2009, 6:42 pm
Forum Regular

taff trucker is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Guys

Just waiting for confirmation of my flight to PEI should be any day now, quick question. As I need a new laptop, is it cheaper to get one in Canada or over here before I leave, look at a few sites in Canada and they seem a bit expensive, any suggestions on where to get a cheap one? Stores, websites etc.

Cheers
Steve
Old Oct 13th 2009, 8:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

kb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nice

Walmart, future shop ,best buy ,staples dell all sell decent laptops at a cheaper price than the uk .if you can wait till you get across the border into the states prolly get one cheaper still .

Last edited by kb33; Oct 13th 2009 at 8:50 pm.
Old Oct 13th 2009, 9:02 pm
Forum Regular

peterlee_flyer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kb33
What's tucking ?!
It's the ancient art of eating little cheesey biscuits - similar to ritzing, or so I've been told.
Old Oct 13th 2009, 9:12 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by taff trucker
Hi Guys

Just waiting for confirmation of my flight to PEI should be any day now, quick question. As I need a new laptop, is it cheaper to get one in Canada or over here before I leave, look at a few sites in Canada and they seem a bit expensive, any suggestions on where to get a cheap one? Stores, websites etc.

Cheers
Steve

I got mine before I left, but that's because I wanted to load music and photos on to it. If you get one with wi-fi and a webcam, you'll be able to make free video calls home, as long as your home computer has a webcam. If you haven't got a webcam ay home, I'd strongly recommend you get one as the video calls make a big difference when you're speaking to the family. If you are staying at the sunny king, the have free wi-fi for you to use.
Old Oct 13th 2009, 9:20 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by peterlee_flyer
I got mine before I left, but that's because I wanted to load music and photos on to it. If you get one with wi-fi and a webcam, you'll be able to make free video calls home, as long as your home computer has a webcam. If you haven't got a webcam ay home, I'd strongly recommend you get one as the video calls make a big difference when you're speaking to the family. If you are staying at the sunny king, the have free wi-fi for you to use.
Thanks Ian

Had not thought of the webcam, good idea. Yes i'll be at the sunny king and we got a web cam at home so that will save a hell of a lot of money.

Hows it going over there so far?

P.S. Sweet Chilli mini chedders at xmas are the best Tucking snack IMO.
Old Oct 14th 2009, 9:02 am
Forum Regular

Thanks Ian

Had not thought of the webcam, good idea. Yes i'll be at the sunny king and we got a web cam at home so that will save a hell of a lot of money.

Hows it going over there so far?

P.S. Sweet Chilli mini chedders at xmas are the best Tucking snack IMO.
Steve,

Going well so far. Before you leave, install skype on your home PC - it's completely free to install and use - and add it to your laptop as soon as you get one. Go to skype.com and follow the easy instructions. The sunny king is a bit grim, but its clean. One guy is staying in the pub across the road, and he thinks the rooms are much nicer.
Old Oct 14th 2009, 9:55 am
BE Enthusiast

mickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant future

Steve,

Going well so far. Before you leave, install skype on your home PC - it's completely free to install and use - and add it to your laptop as soon as you get one. Go to skype.com and follow the easy instructions. The sunny king is a bit grim, but its clean. One guy is staying in the pub across the road, and he thinks the rooms are much nicer.
We also used Skypeout which is the paid service to use Skype on your your lappy to phone people who don't have skype.
Phoned all over Europe and the USA, dirt cheap, and as has been said...Skype to Skype is FREE.
Old Oct 14th 2009, 8:25 pm
Forum Regular

Steve,

Thanks Ian

Will do that when I get home Friday, does the pub have free Wi Fi and laundry facilities? any idea how much he is paying for the room weekly / monthly. Whats the name of the place I will see if they got a web site.

Steve
Old Oct 14th 2009, 8:29 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mickfly
We also used Skypeout which is the paid service to use Skype on your your lappy to phone people who don't have skype.
Phoned all over Europe and the USA, dirt cheap, and as has been said...Skype to Skype is FREE.
Hi Mick

Got to be honest never used Skype so not aware of Skypeout, Does the person recieving the call get charged for Skypeout?

Steve
Old Oct 14th 2009, 9:12 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks Ian

Will do that when I get home Friday, does the pub have free Wi Fi and laundry facilities? any idea how much he is paying for the room weekly / monthly. Whats the name of the place I will see if they got a web site.

Steve
The pub is the Roadhouse in Cornwall, and I think it has free wi-fi. You pay for the laundry, but you do at the Sunny king too ($1.25 for the washer and $1.25 for the dryer). Rooms at the SK are $525 per month if you sign up for 6 months , but the pub is cheaper at $500.
Old Oct 14th 2009, 9:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Mick

Got to be honest never used Skype so not aware of Skypeout, Does the person recieving the call get charged for Skypeout?

Steve
Skype i found to have a time delay when talking on Cam,, msn messenger gave better quality picture and sound,and is also free

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.