truck driving in canada

Old Dec 5th 2009, 6:08 pm
Just Joined

carlbtrucker is an unknown quantity at this point
Default truck driving in canada

hi,first time on site,looking to chat to any british truck drivers working in canada,hoping to move there soon
Old Dec 5th 2009, 9:35 pm
Forum Regular

vickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud of
Default Re: truck driving in canada

Hi carlbtrucker I moved out here 3 years ago to drive truck. Living in Calgary Alberta and loving it. I will sent you a PM with my email address.

Originally Posted by carlbtrucker
hi,first time on site,looking to chat to any british truck drivers working in canada,hoping to move there soon
Old Dec 6th 2009, 9:36 pm
Just Joined

carlbtrucker is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by vickysteve
Hi carlbtrucker I moved out here 3 years ago to drive truck. Living in Calgary Alberta and loving it. I will sent you a PM with my email address.
hi vickysteve,thanks for reply,cant seem to open pm,computers not my strong point,any suggestions
Old Dec 6th 2009, 10:22 pm
Forum Regular

vickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud of

if you click on the private messages on the top right of your screen that should open it. If that doesnt work my email address is [email protected]

hi vickysteve,thanks for reply,cant seem to open pm,computers not my strong point,any suggestions
Old Dec 7th 2009, 2:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

So what do you want to chat about Do you have a job, and your paperwork allready