Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Trucking
Reload this Page >

ARE THERE ANY JOBS OUT THERE ?

ARE THERE ANY JOBS OUT THERE ?

Old Mar 23rd 2009, 10:05 pm
Forum Regular

nick61 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ARE THERE ANY JOBS OUT THERE ?

Thanks to you all, I take it the coffee is on me then
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 10:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

dinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of light

I am assuming that the May trip is more a job hunting than a holiday?
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 10:17 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by dinger24
I am assuming that the May trip is more a job hunting than a holiday?
Bit of both really just testing the water so to speak
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 10:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

dinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of light

Well dont test the yellow water!
Its p**s!
Old Mar 24th 2009, 9:49 pm
Forum Regular

Well dont test the yellow water!
Its p**s!
The only water I'll be drinking will be from the pub tap (Real ale) hopefully lots of micro brewerys or so I'm told. going off on a tangent I'm at Gatwick tonite, met a french man (yes I know don't even go there ) but I'm green with envy cause he's off to Guatemala city for 4 months then Mexico for 2 weeks Hols . And I'm stuck here for another 5 weeks, then Canada for 2 weeks, (he only sat next to me because I was using free leccy in Wetherspoons ). Beer was lovely Marsdens Pedirgree
Old Mar 24th 2009, 9:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nick61
The only water I'll be drinking will be from the pub tap (Real ale) hopefully lots of micro brewerys or so I'm told. going off on a tangent I'm at Gatwick tonite, met a french man (yes I know don't even go there ) but I'm green with envy cause he's off to Guatemala city for 4 months then Mexico for 2 weeks Hols . And I'm stuck here for another 5 weeks, then Canada for 2 weeks, (he only sat next to me because I was using free leccy in Wetherspoons ). Beer was lovely Marsdens Pedirgree
Guatemala City they shoot on site, Mexico city they torture first then shoot, sorry but sad state of affairs in both countries
Old Mar 24th 2009, 10:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thats nothing, I come from outside Edinburgh!
They shoot, torture and steel from you all at the same time and thats just your family
Old Mar 24th 2009, 10:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hopefully I will be able to get a couple of proper Scottish beers in a few days!
Old Mar 24th 2009, 10:09 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Gremmie
Guatemala City they shoot on site, Mexico city they torture first then shoot, sorry but sad state of affairs in both countries
Wasn't thinking like that went to Costa Rica last year was wonderful (anyway he's only French) should I say that is it okay ? help me out gremmie please don't won't to get banned
Old Mar 24th 2009, 10:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully I will be able to get a couple of proper Scottish beers in a few days!
Scottish beer
Old Mar 24th 2009, 10:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Yeah - Scots invented almost everything useful, except the swiss army knife, the cuckoo clock, the cheese with the holes in it oh and the wonderful toberone!
Old Mar 24th 2009, 10:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Yeah - Scots invented almost everything useful, except the swiss army knife, the cuckoo clock, the cheese with the holes in it oh and the wonderful toberone!
the Egyptians invented beer, and the scots invented ????? men in skirts

running for cover,,,in coming
Old Mar 24th 2009, 10:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

The Egyptians invennted pyramids and the swiss f****d it up and called it toberone - which has helped employ dentists for the past 20 yrs
I think the first Canadian PM was Scottish?
Old Mar 24th 2009, 10:35 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Gremmie
the Egyptians invented beer, and the scots invented ????? men in skirts

running for cover,,,in coming
I'ts okay for you over the other side of the world we live on the doorstep (good job this is friendly banter)
Old Mar 24th 2009, 10:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by nick61
I'ts okay for you over the other side of the world we live on the doorstep (good job this is friendly banter)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.