Returning To Canada

Old Aug 19th 2010, 9:58 pm
Forum Regular

perkinsgap is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Returning To Canada

After being back in UK for 2 months I have now decided to return to Canada.I have had time to stand back and see what I had in Canada. I miss the driving a lot after doing it for 5 1/2 years there are a few people on this forum that thought I was mad in returning to UK and have posted untrue things on a few different forums.They know who they are. yes things had gone from bad to real bad at the end of last year for me and my family from one wrong decision but life must go on for those of you who think I don't work hard you are wrong I would be out for up to 14 days and run hard most of the time when my log book allows me. I have been back in contact with the company I worked for and they told me to get my arse back there asap. Looks like I am even getting my brand new truck back. After taking this time out from it all over in Canada has made aware of just how good we had it. Everyone makes mistakes but you have to live through them and people deal with things differently.
Old Aug 20th 2010, 4:49 am
Forum Regular

spockil is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Returning To Canada

Originally Posted by perkinsgap
After being back in UK for 2 months I have now decided to return to Canada.I have had time to stand back and see what I had in Canada. I miss the driving a lot after doing it for 5 1/2 years there are a few people on this forum that thought I was mad in returning to UK and have posted untrue things on a few different forums.They know who they are. yes things had gone from bad to real bad at the end of last year for me and my family from one wrong decision but life must go on for those of you who think I don't work hard you are wrong I would be out for up to 14 days and run hard most of the time when my log book allows me. I have been back in contact with the company I worked for and they told me to get my arse back there asap. Looks like I am even getting my brand new truck back. After taking this time out from it all over in Canada has made aware of just how good we had it. Everyone makes mistakes but you have to live through them and people deal with things differently.
hey some just need to get a good break from things to realise that you were good here.
probably being back home reminded you of why you went out in first place.
well il say welcome back
Old Aug 20th 2010, 1:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Returning To Canada

Originally Posted by perkinsgap
Hey Garren nice to here you are coming back, and have seen the light, give me a call when you get back Have just re-confirmed you as "friend" on FB

Last edited by Gremmie; Aug 20th 2010 at 1:05 pm.