Q&a-Trucking

Old Sep 18th 2008, 12:58 pm
50 and wanting to go back

jimbloby7 has a brilliant futurejimbloby7 has a brilliant futurejimbloby7 has a brilliant futurejimbloby7 has a brilliant futurejimbloby7 has a brilliant futurejimbloby7 has a brilliant future
Post Q&a-Trucking

Does anyone know of any drivers that have been employed for local hauling, say max 3 days out?

It says in the Wiki about trucking, that, you can apply for permanent residence through the skilled worker category once employed on a TWP, i thought the category had to be within NOC a b or c? As far as i am aware Trucking is d,e.
Old Sep 18th 2008, 2:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Q&a-Trucking

Originally Posted by jimbloby7
Does anyone know of any drivers that have been employed for local hauling, say max 3 days out?

It says in the Wiki about trucking, that, you can apply for permanent residence through the skilled worker category once employed on a TWP, i thought the category had to be within NOC a b or c? As far as i am aware Trucking is d,e.
Suggest you read about PNP,,( Provincial Nominee Program )
Old Sep 18th 2008, 2:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

kb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nice

There are ways around Long Haul ...
Old Sep 18th 2008, 3:13 pm

jimbloby7 has a brilliant futurejimbloby7 has a brilliant futurejimbloby7 has a brilliant futurejimbloby7 has a brilliant futurejimbloby7 has a brilliant futurejimbloby7 has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: Q&a-Trucking

Originally Posted by kb33
and they are......
Old Sep 18th 2008, 3:15 pm

Lightbulb Re: Q&a-Trucking

Originally Posted by Gremmie
Suggest you read about PNP,,( Provincial Nominee Program )
Your right, i am getting mixed up, i think certain provinces except truck drivers under PNP, my apologies
Old Sep 18th 2008, 6:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

kb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nice

and they are......

sent you a PM back
Old Sep 18th 2008, 10:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

dinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of light

Curious to what you are on about when you say there are ways around long haul driving?
Come on share the wealth!
Old Sep 19th 2008, 10:17 am
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by dinger24
Curious to what you are on about when you say there are ways around long haul driving?
Come on share the wealth!
Go over as a carpenter....

I know TIT I am
Old Sep 19th 2008, 10:18 am
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

Old Sep 19th 2008, 12:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

dinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of light

You telling me I am wooden
Old Sep 20th 2008, 5:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by DAVIE_MAC
Why the confusion ? If you want to know anymore just ask
Old Sep 20th 2008, 6:23 pm

Post Re: Q&a-Trucking

Why the confusion ? If you want to know anymore just ask
How long you been in canada?
Did you find the canadian class 1driving test, and air brake difficult?
If you have family ie children, did they have any difficulties?
PNP, i know you have stay with the company for two years, i cant find it, but i am sure you have to stay in the province of chose all your life, do you know if that is true?:
Old Sep 20th 2008, 10:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

How long you been in canada?
Did you find the canadian class 1driving test, and air brake difficult?
If you have family ie children, did they have any difficulties?
PNP, i know you have stay with the company for two years, i cant find it, but i am sure you have to stay in the province of chose all your life, do you know if that is true?:
I found the tests not to hard but i have met Europeans that neded 3 tests
Your PNP info is well of the mark god only knows where you got those gems from
Proof of the pudding in my case,,immigrated to BC last year,changed jobs employer and province and set up home in MB. No probs what so ever
Old Sep 21st 2008, 7:31 am

Post Re: Q&a-Trucking

I found the tests not to hard but i have met Europeans that neded 3 tests
Your PNP info is well of the mark god only knows where you got those gems from
Proof of the pudding in my case,,immigrated to BC last year,changed jobs employer and province and set up home in MB. No probs what so ever
so your saying that you have permanent residence, but you started and completed residence and pnp in BC and then moved to MB. I thought you had to sign a contract to say you would stay in that province, for pnp?
Old Sep 21st 2008, 1:45 pm
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

No probs what so ever, apart from this rash

Hope your arm's healing well mate.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.