Pnp programme

Old May 31st 2012, 5:17 am
Forum Regular

deerhunter74 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Pnp programme

Can anyone shed any light on high school education or equivelant diploma ' for truck drivers does this apply in every state in Canada I don't have any certificates ' of any kind to show I attended high school
Old May 31st 2012, 6:56 am
BE Forum Addict

kb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nice
Default Re: Pnp programme

Only alberta
Old May 31st 2012, 10:14 am
Forum Regular

Thanks for that as I was considering contacting some trucking companies 'can any members who are already out on canada shed some light on companies would they have a problem with a driver living in the truck ...and second question using there address for driving licence if I was able to get a sponsor have any drivers done this thanks ......
Old May 31st 2012, 10:19 am
BE Forum Addict

kb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nice

Some companies would prefer you to live in the truck !

It's all been done before , think you can give the company's address .
Old May 31st 2012, 9:52 pm
Forum Regular

I was considering Alberta but As I don't have any certificates to prove I had a high school education ' I shall be looking at companies in Saskatchewan or possibly Manitoba
Old Jun 1st 2012, 10:27 am
Forum Regular

Chicken lights and chrome is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by deerhunter74
I was considering Alberta but As I don't have any certificates to prove I had a high school education ' I shall be looking at companies in Saskatchewan or possibly Manitoba
Saskatchewan is the place for you then, you CAN'T get in there if you DO have an education
Old Jun 1st 2012, 11:51 am
BE Enthusiast

dave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Chicken lights and chrome
Saskatchewan is the place for you then, you CAN'T get in there if you DO have an education
Didn't you read ontheroadagain's post, use of emoticons is childish
oops
Old Jun 1st 2012, 6:12 pm
Forum Regular

Chicken lights and chrome is on a distinguished road

I have never said I was grown up:th umbdown:

There would be more, but you can only have 10 images per post!
Old Jun 2nd 2012, 8:30 am
Just Joined

nianiamh is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by deerhunter74
Can anyone shed any light on high school education or equivelant diploma ' for truck drivers does this apply in every state in Canada I don't have any certificates ' of any kind to show I attended high school
Manitoba needs proof of education, like yourself i had none but if you contact the local education area where you were they can send you all your details, cost me around 30 quid for them to do it but easy enough.
Old Jun 3rd 2012, 8:10 am
Forum Regular

Lou Skannon has a reputation beyond reputeLou Skannon has a reputation beyond reputeLou Skannon has a reputation beyond reputeLou Skannon has a reputation beyond reputeLou Skannon has a reputation beyond reputeLou Skannon has a reputation beyond reputeLou Skannon has a reputation beyond reputeLou Skannon has a reputation beyond reputeLou Skannon has a reputation beyond reputeLou Skannon has a reputation beyond reputeLou Skannon has a reputation beyond repute

30 quid seems a lot ; www.fake-documents.com will give you a degree for 5.95.
If any body asks; I tell them I went to Oxford. [Delivering a load of sugar to the Coop.];
Old Jun 3rd 2012, 1:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

flat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond repute

No such word as "can't",bleeding redneck
Old Jun 5th 2012, 9:36 am
Forum Regular

nwtrucker will become famous soon enoughnwtrucker will become famous soon enough

lol, not exactly....I was asked for proof of secondary and post-secondary education and certificates!! Granted, I'm doing the PNP Family Class thing but still driving a truck!