Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Trucking
Reload this Page >

Please help this poor lad!!!

Please help this poor lad!!!

Old Feb 13th 2008, 9:46 pm
Just Joined

BigGee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Please help this poor lad!!!

Right guys!!

Had enough of this country spent alot of time in Alberta and BC. Feel that this is my real home. So have decided I want to imigrate to Canada. Wanting to get a Trucking job. I currently have a UK Class 2 licence. Is there work in Canada for this? What is the Canadian HGV class 2 equivalent called. What is the best way of getting an offer of employment. Im 24 years old with wife and child who are also wanting to go. What the best companies? Is there Expat companies?

As you can tell I have no idea how to go about doing this!!

Please help!!
Old Feb 14th 2008, 12:22 am
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Please help this poor lad!!!

Originally Posted by BigGee
Right guys!!

Had enough of this country spent alot of time in Alberta and BC. Feel that this is my real home. So have decided I want to imigrate to Canada. Wanting to get a Trucking job. I currently have a UK Class 2 licence. Is there work in Canada for this? What is the Canadian HGV class 2 equivalent called. What is the best way of getting an offer of employment. Im 24 years old with wife and child who are also wanting to go. What the best companies? Is there Expat companies?

As you can tell I have no idea how to go about doing this!!

Please help!!
hello BigGee.
Have a look here http://britishexpats.com/wiki/Truck_Driving_in_Canada
Good luck.