Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Trucking
Reload this Page >

Pics of what you drive - past and present

Pics of what you drive - past and present

Old Sep 5th 2007, 1:21 pm
Forum Regular

CHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant future
Default Pics of what you drive - past and present

After seeing Gremmie's post, thought it would be good to see what you drive, or have driven in the past - from any country.

I'll put a couple on, but will have to find some more
Attached Thumbnails Pics of what you drive - past and present-cfx1.jpg   Pics of what you drive - past and present-yard-018.jpg   Pics of what you drive - past and present-lorries-003.jpg  
Old Sep 6th 2007, 4:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Pics of what you drive - past and present

Past & Present

Attached Thumbnails Pics of what you drive - past and present-uk_het.jpg   Pics of what you drive - past and present-motordog.jpg  
Old Sep 6th 2007, 4:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

loafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant future

Hi guys just an old pic of my Daf 95 380 just after i had it refurbished.

LOAFY...
Attached Thumbnails Pics of what you drive - past and present-my-daf-95-380.jpg  
Old Sep 6th 2007, 5:30 pm
Forum Regular

CHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by DAVIE_MAC
Past & Present

Is that first pic an OSH KOSH? have always wanted to drive one of those (nearest I have got to that was a Scammell Crusader ex MOD recovery, was a lot smaller than the truck in your pic though!)
Old Sep 6th 2007, 5:31 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by loafy
Hi guys just an old pic of my Daf 95 380 just after i had it refurbished.

LOAFY...
Looks like a good refurb - did it last long?
Old Sep 6th 2007, 6:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by CHRISRICHES
Is that first pic an OSH KOSH? have always wanted to drive one of those (nearest I have got to that was a Scammell Crusader ex MOD recovery, was a lot smaller than the truck in your pic though!)
Chris,

Yeh it's the OSH KOSH HET

Some more below also the previous vehicle before the OSH KOSH the class Scammell Commander.

I did my HGV1 on a crusader
Attached Thumbnails Pics of what you drive - past and present-double-loaded-commander.jpg   Pics of what you drive - past and present-osh-kosh-het.bmp   Pics of what you drive - past and present-regt-lift-iraq.bmp  
Old Sep 6th 2007, 10:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

loafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by CHRISRICHES
Looks like a good refurb - did it last long?
Yeah she still goes today. Runs out of Ollerton Nottinghamshire pulling timber.
It was a good job done and i ran it down and around south eastern europe for 5yrs and never let me down once.

LOAFY...
Old Sep 6th 2007, 10:34 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by loafy
Yeah she still goes today. Runs out of Ollerton Nottinghamshire pulling timber.
It was a good job done and i ran it down and around south eastern europe for 5yrs and never let me down once.

LOAFY...
I had a Mercedes 2534 with EPS box - it was gutless compared to the FH12 that replaced it, and the cab was tiny in comparison. But never let me down, and I have good memories with that truck. it's now pulling two trailers behind each other across Africa!
Old Sep 7th 2007, 8:50 am
BE Enthusiast

karla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant future

Past & Present

Dave,

You forget the Antar. Isn't this you?
Attached Thumbnails Pics of what you drive - past and present-antar02.jpg  
Old Sep 7th 2007, 8:55 am
BE Enthusiast

karla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant future

Well I'm not a trucker and I have never drove one - but here's Simons Past and Present.
Attached Thumbnails Pics of what you drive - past and present-scammell_commander.jpg   Pics of what you drive - past and present-afi-truck.jpg  
Old Sep 7th 2007, 9:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by karla03
Dave,

You forget the Antar. Isn't this you?
Yeh it is where did you find that....

Here's another in my Diamond T on me A3 course in Senne....I'm the one on the right looking like I just got off the bottom bunk & plugged in the BV standing on the door step having a pee at 60klm on the BAB2 then jumping over the bonnet to swop drivers on the move....them were the days...nobody would believe the stories.

Attached Thumbnails Pics of what you drive - past and present-diamond%2520t.jpg  
Old Sep 7th 2007, 9:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Oh - Not forgetting this..................................The bike that is
Attached Thumbnails Pics of what you drive - past and present-bike.jpg  
Old Sep 7th 2007, 9:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Yeh it is where did you find that....

Here's another in my Diamond T on me A3 course in Senne....I'm the one on the right looking like I just got off the bottom bunk & plugged in the BV standing on the door step having a pee at 60klm on the BAB2 then jumping over the bonnet to swop drivers on the move....them were the days...nobody would believe the stories.

Old Sep 7th 2007, 9:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Have you looked on Simmos site? Its great for looking at pictures. Just in case you don't remember Simmo he's in the picture below with dark hair - the other is Simon in 94.

Karla x x x
Attached Thumbnails Pics of what you drive - past and present-truck-003.jpg  
Old Sep 7th 2007, 9:21 am
BE Enthusiast

This is why a car should never mess with a truck
Attached Thumbnails Pics of what you drive - past and present-car.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.