Ok, I was bored.

Old Jan 23rd 2009, 10:18 am
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Ok, I was bored.

So I decided to put the word "gremmie" into the google images search engine and see what came up.
The first image to come up is a surf fly. Kinda fluffy and cute, although I've no idea what it is.
The 4th image however is the one which worried me.
Apparently, it's on a website called "SWISS UNDERGROUND".
Coincidence perhaps? I wonder.
So, the question must be asked.
Is that you in the photo Graham?
And, if it is, what the hell are you doing to that Range Rover?
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 12:22 pm
Just counting the days...

marcustandy has a spectacular aura aboutmarcustandy has a spectacular aura aboutmarcustandy has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Ok, I was bored.

OMFG!!!

That red basque sooo isn't his colour!!

What he's doing to the Range Rover is clear, but why??
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 1:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by koogar
So I decided to put the word "gremmie" into the google images search engine and see what came up.
The first image to come up is a surf fly. Kinda fluffy and cute, although I've no idea what it is.
The 4th image however is the one which worried me.
Apparently, it's on a website called "SWISS UNDERGROUND".
Coincidence perhaps? I wonder.
So, the question must be asked.
Is that you in the photo Graham?
And, if it is, what the hell are you doing to that Range Rover?
Link please
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 1:13 pm

marcustandy has a spectacular aura aboutmarcustandy has a spectacular aura aboutmarcustandy has a spectacular aura about

I'll probably get banned for posting this link!!

Thereagain, so will you if you are positively ID'd!!

4th picture along the top.
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 1:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by marcustandy
I'll probably get banned for posting this link!!

Thereagain, so will you if you are positively ID'd!!

4th picture along the top.
No range rover, just sum guys at a pearl jam gig i think you and koogs should stop the sniffing
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 2:25 pm

Whatever!

It's here, to be exact!

I see it's now the most visited image when 'Gremmie' is searched for!
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 3:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by marcustandy
Whatever!

It's here, to be exact!

I see it's now the most visited image when 'Gremmie' is searched for!
What ever
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 3:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

bigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Gremmie
What ever
Where did ya get that red top from, M&S
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 3:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

dinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of light

Hmm! Gremmie What the hell you doing testing the exhaust pressure on a Range Rover?
You should be wearing a safety helmet and goggles!
Old Jan 24th 2009, 1:16 am
BE Enthusiast

farjojo71 has a reputation beyond reputefarjojo71 has a reputation beyond reputefarjojo71 has a reputation beyond reputefarjojo71 has a reputation beyond reputefarjojo71 has a reputation beyond reputefarjojo71 has a reputation beyond reputefarjojo71 has a reputation beyond reputefarjojo71 has a reputation beyond reputefarjojo71 has a reputation beyond reputefarjojo71 has a reputation beyond reputefarjojo71 has a reputation beyond repute

I googled gremmie....and found This

OK...I'm lying.....but I could imagine him doing it!

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<running now am I
Old Jan 24th 2009, 11:39 am
BE Forum Addict

dinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by farjojo71
I googled gremmie....and found This

OK...I'm lying.....but I could imagine him doing it!

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<running now am I
Gremmie without a beard and a bit of greason 2K
Old Jan 24th 2009, 12:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

farjojo71 has a reputation beyond reputefarjojo71 has a reputation beyond reputefarjojo71 has a reputation beyond reputefarjojo71 has a reputation beyond reputefarjojo71 has a reputation beyond reputefarjojo71 has a reputation beyond reputefarjojo71 has a reputation beyond reputefarjojo71 has a reputation beyond reputefarjojo71 has a reputation beyond reputefarjojo71 has a reputation beyond reputefarjojo71 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dinger24
Gremmie without a beard and a bit of greason 2K
don't forget the leotard!!!

You know, we are in so much trouble when he logs on next
Old Jan 24th 2009, 12:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Dont worry there are two of us and he only has one arm (read his blog if you havent already) which he will need to use to pull his leotard up if you believe the ramblings on about the erm . . . manhood thing he was on about any way we will smell the pee before we see him giving us a head start
Old Jan 24th 2009, 12:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by dinger24
Dont worry there are two of us and he only has one arm (read his blog if you havent already) which he will need to use to pull his leotard up if you believe the ramblings on about the erm . . . manhood thing he was on about any way we will smell the pee before we see him giving us a head start
No worries, I've got your back!....I used to be in Nursing....so I can smell old man's pee pee from a mile away!
Old Jan 24th 2009, 2:10 pm

Notice how Koogs has now been rather silent?

Kinda lit the fuse and stood back, me thinks!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.