Ok, I was bored.

Old Jan 24th 2009, 2:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

farjojo71 has a reputation beyond reputefarjojo71 has a reputation beyond reputefarjojo71 has a reputation beyond reputefarjojo71 has a reputation beyond reputefarjojo71 has a reputation beyond reputefarjojo71 has a reputation beyond reputefarjojo71 has a reputation beyond reputefarjojo71 has a reputation beyond reputefarjojo71 has a reputation beyond reputefarjojo71 has a reputation beyond reputefarjojo71 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ok, I was bored.

Originally Posted by marcustandy
Notice how Koogs has now been rather silent?

Kinda lit the fuse and stood back, me thinks!!
oooo yeah....what a stirrer!
Old Jan 24th 2009, 3:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by farjojo71
don't forget the leotard!!!

You know, we are in so much trouble when he logs on next
A contract has been put out on the pair of you.........
Old Jan 24th 2009, 3:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

bigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Gremmie
A contract has been put out on the pair of you.........

Ok called in the hit man CAT

Old Jan 24th 2009, 4:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

farjojo71 has a reputation beyond reputefarjojo71 has a reputation beyond reputefarjojo71 has a reputation beyond reputefarjojo71 has a reputation beyond reputefarjojo71 has a reputation beyond reputefarjojo71 has a reputation beyond reputefarjojo71 has a reputation beyond reputefarjojo71 has a reputation beyond reputefarjojo71 has a reputation beyond reputefarjojo71 has a reputation beyond reputefarjojo71 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bigwheels241

.......who was then taken out by Ronnie & Reggie!!

Old Jan 24th 2009, 4:57 pm
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

I want nothing to do with all of this.
I realise that it was probably just Gremmie helping to screw the auto industry even more but it started out as a genuine enquiry and ended up with me seeing him in a leotard.
You're all very naughty boys and girls.
Old Jan 24th 2009, 5:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by koogar
I realise that it was probably just Gremmie helping to screw the auto industry even more but it started out as a genuine enquiry and ended up with me seeing him in a leotard.
You think i wanted all my dirty washing draged through the mud on a public forum:curse:
You started it you finish it, or tha Monkey,s dead meat
Old Jan 24th 2009, 5:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

A.K.A Koogar!!
Old Jan 24th 2009, 5:23 pm
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

You think i wanted all my dirty washing draged through the mud on a public forum:curse:
You started it you finish it, or tha Monkey,s dead meat
Yea right!!
Like you'd have a chance against our Boots.
He'd have your ankles down to the bone in seconds.
Old Jan 24th 2009, 5:23 pm
Whatacomplete Member

Originally Posted by farjojo71
I think you'll find it's gremmie who likes to take pictures of cocks
Old Jan 24th 2009, 5:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Yea right!!
Like you'd have a chance against our Boots.
He'd have your ankles down to the bone in seconds.
On your head be it,,,,,,muahhhhhhhhhh

http://kotaku.com/5022489/mass-effec...-killers-unite
Old Jan 24th 2009, 5:39 pm
Whatacomplete Member

On your head be it,,,,,,muahhhhhhhhhh

http://kotaku.com/5022489/mass-effec...-killers-unite
I told him what you said and he told me to tell you that if you don't stop these idle threats, he'll send this picture of your dogs to a major newspaper.
Attached Thumbnails Ok, I was bored.-bird_dogs_2.jpg  
Old Jan 31st 2009, 5:47 pm
Class 1 Driver and Nurse

andy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond repute

Nothing changes does it?
Old Jan 31st 2009, 8:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by andy_sheila
Nothing changes does it?
Well without your input things have gotten all dull arround here,,,,so whats been happening pal
Old Jan 31st 2009, 8:14 pm
Class 1 Driver and Nurse

andy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond repute

Well without your input things have gotten all dull arround here,,,,so whats been happening pal
A little bit of this and a little bit of that........ I have been following your exploits mate and i'm glad your'e ok, i hope you are back to top health soon (although you'll never be normal)

I'm in the process of looking for a new driving job, been away from it for 3 months and thats long enough........ will you ever go back to it?

Best of luck to you mate
Old Jan 31st 2009, 8:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by andy_sheila
A little bit of this and a little bit of that........ I have been following your exploits mate and i'm glad your'e ok, i hope you are back to top health soon (although you'll never be normal)

I'm in the process of looking for a new driving job, been away from it for 3 months and thats long enough........ will you ever go back to it?

Best of luck to you mate
Physicly i should be able to truck again,,,( i did say Truck) whether the wifey wants me at home every day is up to her ( you know to much of a good thing and all that )... Do you still have ya own truck

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.