Northwest Tanklines

Old Sep 5th 2007, 10:34 am
BE Enthusiast

CurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really nice
Default Northwest Tanklines

Just thought i would post this link up as i dont see any discussion on it anywere here. They look very professional, with up to date equipment, and an apparent 'low turnover' etc Check out the videos on the site.

http://www.northwesttanklines.com/
Old Sep 5th 2007, 6:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Northwest Tanklines

Originally Posted by CurtNIR
Just thought i would post this link up as i dont see any discussion on it anywere here. They look very professional, with up to date equipment, and an apparent 'low turnover' etc Check out the videos on the site.

http://www.northwesttanklines.com/

I have contacted them on about 4 occasions with emails and CV's but never had a reply.....maybe they just think I'm a tosser so didn't bother.....

Would be interesting to see if anyone has had any contact with them to see what they say...they are in BC aint they which at present has no PNP route for Truckers...they do look VERY VERY appealing tho your right.

If anyone does get a reply then yes.....they thought I was a tosser.

Old Sep 5th 2007, 7:05 pm
Forum Regular

CHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant future

What looks appealing about them? (not a criticism - just didn't see much on their web site, which looked differnt to all the other companies)

Do they offer day work, or is it nights out?
Old Sep 5th 2007, 7:13 pm
Forum Regular

2royalgreenjackets will become famous soon enough2royalgreenjackets will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by DAVIE_MAC
I have contacted them on about 4 occasions with emails and CV's but never had a reply.....maybe they just think I'm a tosser so didn't bother.....

Would be interesting to see if anyone has had any contact with them to see what they say...they are in BC aint they which at present has no PNP route for Truckers...they do look VERY VERY appealing tho your right.

If anyone does get a reply then yes.....they thought I was a tosser.

I think they found out you follow that team and you have a soft heart for that other lot in yorkshire.Just Kidding!On a serious note;i have emailed them twice with no reply.Shall we take it as,Their loss!!
Old Sep 5th 2007, 7:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

CurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really nice

Originally Posted by DAVIE_MAC
Would be interesting to see if anyone has had any contact with them to see what they say...they are in BC aint they which at present has no PNP route for Truckers
Their western office is in BC but they have one in Calgary and Ontario.

I just thought they look as if they have put a bit of effort into the website which may suggest they are a serious about what they do. They seem to have new (ish) rig's, and they talk about being one of the safest at what they do. And their employees are all trained to respond to hazardous material spill emergencey's etc.

It doesnt mention anything about pay, or hours but i guess you would have to get in touch for that, which it seems near impossible to a few of you
Old Sep 6th 2007, 2:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

I did get a reply back in march / april. something like at this time no PNP,will keep your records bla bla ect ect. will contact you wafle wafle. Shit cant find original Email reply,cant post it any way. but i think you get my drift
Old Sep 9th 2007, 1:20 pm
Just Joined

Ray_Sal is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Re: Northwest Tanklines

Hi Guys, I'm New on here, what's PNP? I've seen it mentioned several times on various threads on here.

Soory for appearing Thick

Ray
Old Sep 9th 2007, 1:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

karla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant future

PNP means Provincial Nomination Programme. Its means that a Province (say AB, SASK,PEI,NS) will sponser you if you find employment.

Karla x xx
Old Sep 9th 2007, 1:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

karla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Ray_Sal
Hi Guys, I'm New on here, what's PNP? I've seen it mentioned several times on various threads on here.

Soory for appearing Thick

Ray
Have you applied to any trucking firms in Canada yet?

Karla x x x
Old Sep 9th 2007, 2:25 pm
Just Joined

Hi Karla,
I submitted my Resune via e mail this morning to Hoffman in Llyodminster. Thinking of possibly living in SK where housing looks a tad cheaper.
I work for BOC here in the UK, I have e mailed HR at head office, no responce as yet

Ray
Old Sep 9th 2007, 3:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi Karla,
I submitted my Resune via e mail this morning to Hoffman in Llyodminster. Thinking of possibly living in SK where housing looks a tad cheaper.
I work for BOC here in the UK, I have e mailed HR at head office, no responce as yet

Ray
Well if you get a job with Hoffmans - You have to live on the Alberta side of town.

Karla x x x
Old Sep 9th 2007, 3:19 pm
Just Joined

Why? Can't we live in SK and work in AB? Just thought it would make it a bit more affordable for us.
Old Sep 9th 2007, 3:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Why? Can't we live in SK and work in AB? Just thought it would make it a bit more affordable for us.
If you work in Alberta and your PNP is Alberta - you have to live in Alberta.

Karla x x x
Old Sep 9th 2007, 3:35 pm
Just Joined

Oh Thanks, I have asked this before, what the hell is a pnp? Maybe I'm being a bit thick. Alberta would possibly mean us getting a small mortgage to buy the kind of house we'd really like, but what the heck.

Ray
Old Sep 9th 2007, 3:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Oh Thanks, I have asked this before, what the hell is a pnp? Maybe I'm being a bit thick. Alberta would possibly mean us getting a small mortgage to buy the kind of house we'd really like, but what the heck.

Ray
I've answered this question in another post of yours. PNP means Provincial Nomination Programme. Its where a Province say Alberta or Prince Edward Island sponser you to work within their province. To do this, you need an offer of employment.

Hope this helps.

Karla x x x

Last edited by karla03; Sep 9th 2007 at 3:38 pm. Reason: Spelling

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.