Nomination

Old Dec 26th 2013, 11:35 am
Forum Regular

man240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really nice
Default Nomination

Merry Xmas everyone. I have been working for a company in SK for just over 6 months on a TWP, but had to return to UK for family reasons. If I had stayed I would have been able to apply for nomination. I just wondered if anyone knows if I go back, will I have to start the 6 months again to be able to apply for nomination? Thanks.
Old Dec 31st 2013, 6:43 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nomination

Same job/company/TWP or different? And how long will you have been out of Canada for?
Old Jan 1st 2014, 9:29 am
Forum Regular

man240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really nice

Please delete this post as it is not relevant now. Thanks.
Old Jan 2nd 2014, 12:02 am
BE Enthusiast

flat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond repute

I get it , your lot lost to Spurs so you're taking the ball and not coming back
Old Jan 2nd 2014, 12:35 pm
Forum Regular

Yeah, nice one FTTM.
Old Jan 2nd 2014, 12:36 pm
Forum Regular

I am coming back mate.