Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Trucking
Reload this Page >

Just To Let You Know............

Just To Let You Know............

Old Sep 14th 2007, 1:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

karla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant future
Unhappy Just To Let You Know............

Well Guys and Gals.............Me and Simon have decided to put Canada of for a few years. We're not happy about it, but its something we have to do.

I thank you all for all the laughs over the past months and I'll be popping in every now and then for a chat. I started this thread as I didn't want to hijack any more of Gremmies threads.

I hope you all find your dreams within Canada.

Karla x x x
Old Sep 14th 2007, 2:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just To Let You Know............

Originally Posted by karla03
Well Guys and Gals.............Me and Simon have decided to put Canada of for a few years. We're not happy about it, but its something we have to do.

I thank you all for all the laughs over the past months and I'll be popping in every now and then for a chat. I started this thread as I didn't want to hijack any more of Gremmies threads.

Karla x x x
Why am i not too surprised by this news
Old Sep 14th 2007, 2:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

karla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Gremmie
Why am i not too surprised by this news
What the hell:curse:. Who do you think you are, you don't know us, you have no idea what is going on in our lives.......................
Old Sep 14th 2007, 2:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

I thought this site was here to help and support people, Gremmie I must have been wrong about you - I thought you were a nice bloke.
Old Sep 14th 2007, 2:49 pm
Just Joined

sarah73 is an unknown quantity at this point

Karla x x x
Hi Karla,
Ive only being talking to you for a few days, and i feel i know you really well.
Your'e news are really sad.
Youre time will soon come around again for Canada
Really Sorry.
Sarah x
Old Sep 14th 2007, 3:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

kb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nice

Hi Karla

Sorry about the news and I hope its not because of anything you have read on these forums , I have been out here 3 weeks now and one thing I have learned so far is that you have to come here to make your own mind up and not from other people's opinions.

Good luck
Old Sep 14th 2007, 3:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

What the hell:curse:. Who do you think you are, you don't know us, you have no idea what is going on in our lives.......................
I just got the feeling in the last couple of weeks,with this Hoffman thing and then back to Seafood,that the wind was going out of your sails. That you and Simon wern't finding that what you are searching for. Thats why i wasn't surprised in your post.
Old Sep 14th 2007, 3:07 pm
Just Joined

jaydog68 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sarah73
Hi Karla,
Ive only being talking to you for a few days, and i feel i know you really well.
Your'e news are really sad.
Youre time will soon come around again for Canada
Really Sorry.
Sarah x
Hi Karla - sorry to hear you are not going at the moment. Keep in touch.
All the very Best.
Neil & Jayne.(ex-R.C.T) Come on the Corps
Old Sep 14th 2007, 3:48 pm
Just Joined

bestie is an unknown quantity at this point

Karla x x x
Hi karla
Hope everything goes well in whatever you choose to do. It has been great reading your threads on all the information you have found out. Will miss that.
Good Luck

bestie
Old Sep 14th 2007, 4:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

I'll still be around - someone has to keep an eye on Gremmie
Old Sep 14th 2007, 4:46 pm
Forum Regular

CHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant future

Hi Karla,

Sorry to hear you're not going now - do you mind if I ask what changed your mind?

My mind has been changing like the weather lately (and OH's) about work and what area ect....., but we still Feel Canada can offer us what we are looking for.

Good luck to both of you, in whatever you do

Chris
Old Sep 14th 2007, 5:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by CHRISRICHES
Hi Karla,

Sorry to hear you're not going now - do you mind if I ask what changed your mind?

My mind has been changing like the weather lately (and OH's) about work and what area ect....., but we still Feel Canada can offer us what we are looking for.

Good luck to both of you, in whatever you do

Chris
We're still off to Canada and still to the same area, but were having to wait a few years due to family reasons.

Karla x x x
Old Sep 14th 2007, 5:38 pm
Forum Regular

Raquelle will become famous soon enough

Karla x x x
Hi Karla,

Sorry to hear you are not off to Canada just yet. Just hold on to your dreams and one day they will happen when the time is right.

Rachel x
Old Sep 14th 2007, 8:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

I'll still be around - someone has to keep an eye on Gremmie
As long as its only you who gives me a telling of,i can live with that
Good luck with what ever you people do.
Old Sep 15th 2007, 10:47 am
PREPARED

pete d is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck and all the best

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.