im on my way

Old Jun 23rd 2009, 1:43 pm
Forum Regular

spockil is on a distinguished road
Default im on my way

well im just about to start my marathon journey to canada stopping off at london heathrow then onto toronto for few days then il be heading out to saskatoon.
so il see you soon if ur in canada somewhere.....
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 7:06 pm
Forum Regular

fedupgb is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: im on my way

All the best
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 7:17 pm
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spockil
well im just about to start my marathon journey to canada stopping off at london heathrow then onto toronto for few days then il be heading out to saskatoon.
so il see you soon if ur in canada somewhere.....
Good one Mr Spock.
Let me know if you're gonna get to the Cheyenne Flying J.
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 9:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

Good luck mate, PEI is miles away but if you happen to be passing on the way to somewhere... Drop me a line...
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 10:37 pm
Banned

earlmountbatten is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DAVIE_MAC
Good luck mate, PEI is miles away but if you happen to be passing on the way to somewhere... Drop me a line...
Hi Dave I was wonder if you could tell me which company young spockil was succesful at, hope your keeping well. earl
Old Jun 24th 2009, 3:52 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by DAVIE_MAC
well i am in toronto il get a little orientation tommorrow then im heading out to bruce county and going camping tommorrow night then the weekend i might head out and see what apartments are like. then go and see new boss have a chat then will get ball rolling on my licences. im already studying the airbrake manual.
but you just have to keep looking on the interweb and dont neccesary go for the bigger companies look for the more obscure lol
il give u all an update when i get out there and see the lie of the land.
if anyone is up for a cold beer or a hot coffee id be glad to meet up.
catch you all later
Old Jun 24th 2009, 10:50 pm
Banned

earlmountbatten is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by spockil
well i am in toronto il get a little orientation tommorrow then im heading out to bruce county and going camping tommorrow night then the weekend i might head out and see what apartments are like. then go and see new boss have a chat then will get ball rolling on my licences. im already studying the airbrake manual.
but you just have to keep looking on the interweb and dont neccesary go for the bigger companies look for the more obscure lol
il give u all an update when i get out there and see the lie of the land.
if anyone is up for a cold beer or a hot coffee id be glad to meet up.
catch you all later
hello young sir, good luck to you are you starting with yanke?
Old Jun 26th 2009, 11:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

dinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Spokil
Well done watch out for the bears! and the racoons (wee b******s!)
Keep us up to speed with your escapades!
Glad it seems to be working out!
Cheers mucker!
Old Jul 2nd 2009, 11:48 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by dinger24
Hi Spokil
Well done watch out for the bears! and the racoons (wee b******s!)
Keep us up to speed with your escapades!
Glad it seems to be working out!
Cheers mucker!
well iv arrived in saskatoon finally after i visited a few buddies in ontario.
iv been seen the new boss he seems like a stand up guy ( but il hold judgement till iv worked for a few weeks. and im not willing to say who i am working for but it is not any of the big companies this is a family run business.
if anyone is in saskatoon fancy a beveridge?
il up date u all later