H & R Transport

Old Aug 21st 2007, 5:47 am
Banned

Lyndon001 has a brilliant futureLyndon001 has a brilliant futureLyndon001 has a brilliant futureLyndon001 has a brilliant futureLyndon001 has a brilliant futureLyndon001 has a brilliant future
Default Re: H & R Transport

Well this is it, im out on the road on my first road trip, pretty uneventfull really, we drove down to the border at Coutts then across to the meat inspection at Sweetgrass, spoke to a few more drivers, took a few pics then onwards and downwards to Great Falls ID and thats where we are now, sat in the Flying J, setting the email up is easy enough, i didnt even get out of the cab, it cost $49 for 3 months and it seems to work okay.
Attached Thumbnails H & R Transport-mentor-calif-010.jpg   H & R Transport-mentor-calif-013.jpg   H & R Transport-mentor-calif-014.jpg  
Old Aug 21st 2007, 6:10 am
BE Enthusiast

loafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Big Truck
Loafy,
What about the guy you where going to rent a house with in Moosejaw and possibly team with him at Yanke,is he still going with them?
Wasn't Chris12 was it?

Lyndon,
Being a bit pedantic I know but its "team" driving, a "teamster" is a member of a union in the USA, IE Jimmy Hoffa etc.
Hi BT,
Yes it was and Chris12 but i am going for H&R now, previous posts says it all.
Old Aug 21st 2007, 6:34 am
BE Enthusiast

loafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Lyndon001
Well this is it, im out on the road on my first road trip, pretty uneventfull really, we drove down to the border at Coutts then across to the meat inspection at Sweetgrass, spoke to a few more drivers, took a few pics then onwards and downwards to Great Falls ID and thats where we are now, sat in the Flying J, setting the email up is easy enough, i didnt even get out of the cab, it cost $49 for 3 months and it seems to work okay.
Great to here everything is good so far Lyndon and their have not been anymore set backs, good luck on the rest of the trip and have a safe one,
Speak to you later,
LOAFY...
Old Aug 21st 2007, 6:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Ok peeps some news today.

I got my LMO early which is kewl and can fly out when i am ready to go.
I nearly fell of my chair with excitement at the news.LOL
All have to do now is pack my stuff in the cases and ring them to give a date that i would like to fly and where from too. At the mo the second week of Sept is fine as i still have my bike to sell as it will be no good there and can easily replace that with the same sort of bike. If it goes sooner i will i guess go out earlier if possible.

I actually feel more excited about this than when i got my LMO from Yanke for some strange reason, maybe it just feels right and that it is the right time and place and so on.Who knows eh.

YIPHEEEEEEEEE about time i had some good good news.

LOAFY... still laughing
Old Aug 21st 2007, 8:01 am
Forum Regular

CHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by loafy

All have to do now is pack my stuff in the cases and ring them to give a date that i would like to fly and where from too. At the mo the second week of Sept is fine as i still have my bike to sell as it will be no good there and can easily replace that with the same sort of bike. If it goes sooner i will i guess go out earlier if possible.

I actually feel more excited about this than when i got my LMO from Yanke for some strange reason, maybe it just feels right and that it is the right time and place and so on.Who knows eh.

LOAFY... still laughing

Good to hear another happy person!!!!!

Hope it all goes well for you, and keep us all posted on any news.

Is there a time limit that you have to keep to, after getting the LMO? (we want to go out next year, so don't want to apply too early)

All the best

Chris
Old Aug 21st 2007, 8:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

LMO is i seem to remember 90 days valid
Old Aug 21st 2007, 8:38 am
Kev and Lisa

Rodger Rabbit is a jewel in the roughRodger Rabbit is a jewel in the roughRodger Rabbit is a jewel in the roughRodger Rabbit is a jewel in the rough

HIya Lyndon, Nice looking truck...

Beats them knackered old daf's anyday!!!

Post some in cab pic's so we can see what the interior actually looks like??

Hope it's going ok, keep on posting!!

Kev.

Still waiting for LMO
Old Aug 21st 2007, 9:13 am
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Lorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by loafy

LOAFY... still laughing

Congratulations Iain, hope everything goes well for you with H & R, sorry we're not all going to meet up in Regina - good luck
Old Aug 21st 2007, 3:29 pm
swoops

swoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to all

Originally Posted by citicat
I do have a m8 that left H&R after 16 months when his full residency came back, He says its not the best company about but as he says "YOU ARE USING THEM AND THEY ARE USING YOU"
This is it in a NUTSHELL...most of these company's know as soon as you get your hands on those PR papers your out of there and looking for better paid work.
Old Aug 21st 2007, 3:56 pm
swoops

swoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to all

There seems to be a lot of Truckers who love to Diesel talk..and I'm one of those..great thread Lyndon..nice pics of the truck..I'm still in the UK driving for Dodds Transport for my sins...Wouldn't it be a good Idea if there was a Truckers part in the SUB-FORUMS so all these important Tips and Info can be under one roof..
Old Aug 21st 2007, 5:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Lyndon001
The last days in your house, especially when its empty can be weird, heres how we had our fairwell meal with the kids, Kebabs and doctor pepper, we know how to live
I'm sure all the other Military guys & fam's on here can relate to those pics sat on the floor made me laugh. Every few years going thru the same old March in march out Bolloks.

Keep the photies coming everyone loves to see them.

Next time tho you need to sort that lad out in your family photo he doesn't seem very well he's got is it OH yes he has he's wearing a CHELSKI shirt poor soul....he'll grow out of it tell him not to worry about it.

LIV ERP DOUBLE O L LIVERPOOL FC...cmon you mighty REDS
Old Aug 21st 2007, 5:59 pm
RETIRED Realtor

MB-Realtor has a reputation beyond reputeMB-Realtor has a reputation beyond reputeMB-Realtor has a reputation beyond reputeMB-Realtor has a reputation beyond reputeMB-Realtor has a reputation beyond reputeMB-Realtor has a reputation beyond reputeMB-Realtor has a reputation beyond reputeMB-Realtor has a reputation beyond reputeMB-Realtor has a reputation beyond reputeMB-Realtor has a reputation beyond reputeMB-Realtor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Big Truck
Davie,
If your taking a load out of Canada to the USA you MUST after you have delivered that said load take the next one you are loaded with directly back to Canada.
You are NOT allowed to pick up and deliver within continental USA that is called "interstating" and is totally illegal,not only that but you CANNOT even drop your empty trailer,pick up another one and deliver it to some terminal for a load to be taken by someone else!!!!
This is something I think potential drivers don't realise that its not going to be down to the USA and drive about for a week or two "tramping",its down to the USA tip the load,go get loaded again and back to somewhere in Canada!!

Here's an interesting thing, it is in fact perfectly legal for a Canadian Owned truck to "Interstate", this was allowed as part of "NAFTA".

BUT..... as with so many things in this world there is a catch, to be able to "Interstate" the driver of the truck must be either a US citizen or have a Green Card.
Old Aug 21st 2007, 6:29 pm
Class 1 Driver and Nurse

andy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond repute

HIya Lyndon, Nice looking truck...

Beats them knackered old daf's anyday!!!

Post some in cab pic's so we can see what the interior actually looks like??

Hope it's going ok, keep on posting!!

Kev.

Still waiting for LMO

This is what you call a REAL nice looking truck
Old Aug 21st 2007, 6:31 pm
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Lorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond repute

Nice truck, not sure I could live in that house though - the blue roof puts me off
Old Aug 21st 2007, 6:50 pm
Class 1 Driver and Nurse

andy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lorna_D
Nice truck, not sure I could live in that house though - the blue roof puts me off
lol, my daughter used come in and out the front door believe it or not, you wouldn't believe it if you saw her now.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.