H & R Transport

Old Aug 19th 2007, 9:01 pm
Banned

Lyndon001 has a brilliant futureLyndon001 has a brilliant futureLyndon001 has a brilliant futureLyndon001 has a brilliant futureLyndon001 has a brilliant futureLyndon001 has a brilliant future
Default Re: H & R Transport

Originally Posted by RodRos&Co.
Hey Lyndon I feel kinda special now emmm wonder if hubby feels the same when I'm away

Hope all goes well for you tmw

Rosie
Thanks Rosie

Im sure he does
Old Aug 19th 2007, 9:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

loafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Lyndon001
Hi Iain

i was talking your "compadre" Chris on MSN the other night, how close are you to coming over??
Very close wont be long now. They said second week of September but there is a 6 to 8 week queue for LMO but if its 6 weeks then should be on time.

This is my blog spot by the way www.loafys.blogspot.com have a look see what you think, early days at the mo more to put on there.

LOAFY...
Old Aug 19th 2007, 10:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

kb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nice

Originally Posted by loafy
Very close wont be long now. They said second week of September but there is a 6 to 8 week queue for LMO but if its 6 weeks then should be on time.

This is my blog spot by the way www.loafys.blogspot.com have a look see what you think, early days at the mo more to put on there.

LOAFY...

Nice blog so far , Love the first pic .
Thought I read you where going to Yanke ?

ps I worked for CS at the Normanton depot a few times this year on agency . Not a bad number but the trucks were filthy , Did a few night trunks to Gloucester Rowley Regis and Northampton. I found the drivers pretty friendly and OK to get on with.
Old Aug 19th 2007, 10:06 pm
Banned

Lyndon001 has a brilliant futureLyndon001 has a brilliant futureLyndon001 has a brilliant futureLyndon001 has a brilliant futureLyndon001 has a brilliant futureLyndon001 has a brilliant future

LOAFY...
Nice start to the blog, and i left you your first comment, coming over in Sept you might miss the heatwave, that might make the training a bit easier, you sweat your nuts off doing the pretrip in this weather.

Just had our first Sunday lunch with real Albertan AAA beef and wow it was something else, mind you the lamb we had last week was good too.
Old Aug 19th 2007, 10:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

loafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by kb33
Nice blog so far , Love the first pic .
Thought I read you where going to Yanke ?

ps I worked for CS at the Normanton depot a few times this year on agency . Not a bad number but the trucks were filthy , Did a few night trunks to Gloucester Rowley Regis and Northampton. I found the drivers pretty friendly and OK to get on with.
Was being the word, change of mind and the fact that H&R use VRV to do all the admin swayed me to go there and that you dont have to pay them which i didn't know at the time so looked else where.

Our lads share a truck each one on days and one on nights so they are kept clean and tidy in and out, we found that was the best way to a longlife.
We are according to the rest of the company the Black Sheep of the company and millitant too. lol we are the best of the lot no hanging around in our depot for trailers or the like.
Old Aug 19th 2007, 10:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

RodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks Rosie

Im sure he does
just looked at yours (and loafys) blogg, cool ,
somewhere over the rainbow means a lot to me, it gave me goosebumps when it started.

Rosie
Old Aug 19th 2007, 10:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nice start to the blog, and i left you your first comment, coming over in Sept you might miss the heatwave, that might make the training a bit easier, you sweat your nuts off doing the pretrip in this weather.

Just had our first Sunday lunch with real Albertan AAA beef and wow it was something else, mind you the lamb we had last week was good too.
Mmmmm lamb again today mate and it was lush all made by my lovely wife. She's not bad either lol , get my head rolled if she reads his

I'm glad about the weather i'm not one for super hot but don't mind it.
Should just about be right for us when we get there then.
Old Aug 19th 2007, 10:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

kb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nice

Was being the word, change of mind and the fact that H&R use VRV to do all the admin swayed me to go there and that you dont have to pay them which i didn't know at the time so looked else where.

Our lads share a truck each one on days and one on nights so they are kept clean and tidy in and out, we found that was the best way to a longlife.
We are according to the rest of the company the Black Sheep of the company and millitant too. lol we are the best of the lot no hanging around in our depot for trailers or the like.
Yeah I suppose they woudnt give me the best trucks being an agency bum an all that.
Good luck anyway
Old Aug 19th 2007, 10:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Yeah I suppose they woudnt give me the best trucks being an agency bum an all that.
Good luck anyway
Ah not true at our place we give them the same trucks as the others and they are normally in the same condition as the rest.

I see your charming your way to BT's heart on wages there, he is an ok guy by all accounts but writes sometimes before he thinks i guess. Best of luck to him anyway and each to our own.

I take it your off next week or weekend to go to Westcan.
Old Aug 19th 2007, 10:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thanks for the comment Lyndon. I will def be putting pics of the bridge on there for old times sake.

LOAFY...
Old Aug 19th 2007, 10:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ah not true at our place we give them the same trucks as the others and they are normally in the same condition as the rest.

I see your charming your way to BT's heart on wages there, he is an ok guy by all accounts but writes sometimes before he thinks i guess. Best of luck to him anyway and each to our own.

I take it your off next week or weekend to go to Westcan.

Yeah I quite enjoyed it this afternoon , He wound me up at first (as you could tell) but then started I to enjoy the banter and gremmie makes me laugh ..so down to earth.

Yup that's me done now , driven my last UK truck , removals come in the morning and were off next Sunday , Everything as fallen in to place for us for this to happen , almost like it was meant to be, bit spooky sometimes in fact. And it just feels right somehow. When parents are buying their kids stab proof blazers its time to leave me thinks .
Old Aug 19th 2007, 10:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Yeah I quite enjoyed it this afternoon , He wound me up at first (as you could tell) but then started I to enjoy the banter and gremmie makes me laugh ..so down to earth.

Yup that's me done now , driven my last UK truck , removals come in the morning and were off next Sunday , Everything as fallen in to place for us for this to happen , almost like it was meant to be, bit spooky sometimes in fact. And it just feels right somehow. When parents are buying their kids stab proof blazers its time to leave me thinks .

I did read it on and off through the afternoon and was going to post but thought the better of it, Gremmie is a laugh but he post like a Swiss person very short and sharp sometimes, bit like a German but more superior lol, he will get for that i'm sure.

Jeez it's not that bad round here. When we first moved here all the kids where real young apart from a few now they have all grown up into little ------- but most of the time they are ok just have no respect for you or anyone else around and we live in a cul de sac where all there rubbish collects and never gets picked up by them and there parents who are there too dont say a thing,i really dont like living here anymore its just not got any soul.

Great to here it has all come together for you and i hope things turn out right, but hey you can always walk away and try somewhere else it's no big deal just a job. Like you say life's what you make it.

LOAFY...
Old Aug 19th 2007, 11:42 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by RodRos&Co.
just looked at yours (and loafys) blogg, cool ,
somewhere over the rainbow means a lot to me, it gave me goosebumps when it started.

Rosie
Glad you like it, this version is by a Hawiain singer called Israel Kamakawiwo Ole', its been used in a number of films. Iz was one fantastic performer, you should hear some of his other stuff.
Old Aug 19th 2007, 11:47 pm
Banned

I did read it on and off through the afternoon and was going to post but thought the better of it, Gremmie is a laugh but he post like a Swiss person very short and sharp sometimes, bit like a German but more superior lol, he will get for that i'm sure.

LOAFY...

Gremmie was definitely on a roll, must be a swiss roll .

Look Gremmie im sorry i couldnt resist it.

Oh well now for the concequencies i spose
Old Aug 20th 2007, 1:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Gremmie was definitely on a roll, must be a swiss roll .

Look Gremmie im sorry i couldnt resist it.

Oh well now for the concequencies i spose

No problem boys,,i can dish it out,and i can take it,,,,its all a frigging giggle any way got my furniture at long long last,that might even quell my temprament,,,,,been to long in Swiis for that, I William Tell it as it is

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.