Cost of life in Canada

Old Nov 30th 2011, 2:16 am
Forum Regular

Chicken lights and chrome is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Cost of life in Canada

Originally Posted by flat to the mat
Tnx Mark,hope you're taking advantage and making another diary/blog whilst hanging out with the chosen few. Enjoy
It's the main reason I'm doing it, hopefully some literary types will pick it up and the next time I go to SoCal will be to write a screenplay involving lots of fit birds in bikinis, rather than dragging this here juggernaut down there
Old Nov 30th 2011, 2:19 am
BE Enthusiast

dave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Chicken lights and chrome
It's the main reason I'm doing it, hopefully some literary types will pick it up and the next time I go to SoCal will be to write a screenplay involving lots of fit birds in bikinis, rather than dragging this here juggernaut down there
with your lifestyle its more likely to be loads of blokes in all kinds of leather attire
Old Dec 1st 2011, 2:39 am
BE Enthusiast

mickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant future

A different type of juggernaughts is in my head now!
Old Dec 1st 2011, 3:53 pm
Forum Regular

Chicken lights and chrome is on a distinguished road

Now you've managed to drag this thread into the gutter Dave, as a matter of interest, what's the difference in cost between a Canadian and an American sleeper leaper? Have they started to offer discounts since the economic downturn, or put up prices to make up for the loss in numbers?
Old Dec 2nd 2011, 1:02 am
BE Enthusiast

dave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud of

Now you've managed to drag this thread into the gutter Dave, as a matter of interest, what's the difference in cost between a Canadian and an American sleeper leaper? Have they started to offer discounts since the economic downturn, or put up prices to make up for the loss in numbers?
It's winter now too in many of the northern states so a good price for a lot lizard can be had, so I am told
Old Dec 3rd 2011, 9:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

mickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by dave_lol66
It's winter now too in many of the northern states so a good price for a lot lizard can be had, so I am told
I got an offer of $20 in Fargo.

The $20 was for me to keep her warm for 10 mins.. ok 2 mins.
Old Dec 3rd 2011, 11:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mickfly
I got an offer of $20 in Fargo.

The $20 was for me to keep her warm for 10 mins.. ok 2 mins.
You were on the game in Fargo
Old Dec 4th 2011, 3:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

$27.35 cents