cANADA WHAT A DUMP

Old Nov 5th 2007, 7:26 pm
Banned

steveo2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Arrow cANADA WHAT A DUMP

Why do all you mugs feel the need to go to Canada, its not like there making it worth your while , and please don't say its a way of life, or nice wide open spaces , because that is rubbish ,
No i don't want to go , i just like slagging Canada of for the rip of merchants that they are.
English drivers live the Canadian dream, nightmare more like.
Why don't you see many Canadians, because they can not afford the air fares, or there to busy working all the hours god sends,

CANADA BIN IT ( WHEN YOU HAVE GOT ALL EUROPE AT YOUR FINGER TIPS )
Old Nov 5th 2007, 7:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

CurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really nice
Default Re: cANADA WHAT A DUMP

And you want to move to the republic of Ireland........good luck mate..
Old Nov 5th 2007, 7:49 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by CurtNIR
And you want to move to the republic of Ireland........good luck mate..
Yes it crossed my mind (WHY)
Old Nov 5th 2007, 7:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

I will only reply once to this chappie
He posts on the other trucking forums under various names slagging off Canada and drivers going there & to be honest I have been astounded that it has taken - him or her what ever it is depends on which name it uses - it so long to come on here and kick things up a bit.

Last one on one of the other forums it posted as a driver saying how it had been helped by Steve to get a job in Canada and how good steve was for helping it till the other forum users got gist of it.

Best thing to do is add to ignore button as we'll never get wrid of it.

Last edited by DAVIE_MAC; Nov 5th 2007 at 7:53 pm.
Old Nov 5th 2007, 7:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

This poor demented fool......makes BT look like a saint We've read your opinion,taken the well informed info in,and dumped it Goodbye
Old Nov 5th 2007, 8:09 pm
Just counting the days...

marcustandy has a spectacular aura aboutmarcustandy has a spectacular aura aboutmarcustandy has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Gremmie
This poor demented fool......makes BT look like a saint We've read your opinion,taken the well informed info in,and dumped it Goodbye
I concur with what Davie said.

The said idiot may also try to post as other persons but the 'empty-head' style of postings is far too distinctive and is easily spotted.

An ignore button is a wonderful idea!!
Old Nov 5th 2007, 8:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by marcustandy
I concur with what Davie said.

The said idiot may also try to post as other persons but the 'empty-head' style of postings is far too distinctive and is easily spotted.

An ignore button is a wonderful idea!!
The "ignore" button exsists click on his profile,there you can choose to ignore him. Also if you click on the ! on his post you can report him
Old Nov 5th 2007, 8:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by steveo2
Why do all you mugs feel the need to go to Canada, its not like there making it worth your while , and please don't say its a way of life, or nice wide open spaces , because that is rubbish ,
No i don't want to go , i just like slagging Canada of for the rip of merchants that they are.
English drivers live the Canadian dream, nightmare more like.
Why don't you see many Canadians, because they can not afford the air fares, or there to busy working all the hours god sends,

CANADA BIN IT ( WHEN YOU HAVE GOT ALL EUROPE AT YOUR FINGER TIPS )
hey Steve.... well you've gone down like a lead balloon
Old Nov 5th 2007, 10:17 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Gremmie
hey Steve.... well you've gone down like a lead balloon

The same names at the chimps tea party
Old Nov 5th 2007, 11:13 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steveo2
The same names at the chimps tea party
It's a pity you didn't take the time to read the site rules, particularly rule 4. Your posting privileges have been removed and I am therefore closing this thread as your only intention in starting it was to stir up a reaction.