British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Trucking (https://britishexpats.com/forum/trucking-118/)
-   -   Canada here I COME!!!!! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/trucking-118/canada-here-i-come-832791/)

Slippy May 8th 2014 3:44 pm

Re: Canada here I COME!!!!!

Hey if ya wanna invite Gremmie all ya have to do is ask goodbuddy:rofl: lolol no need to get all jealous on us dude!!!

jamesmc May 8th 2014 10:15 pm

damn ! cant keep a secret on this forum...hehe..
hope your keeping ok gremmie long time no speak..
jimmy.

neilcumming May 9th 2014 2:34 am

The more the merrier

Slippy May 9th 2014 9:04 am

:beer:Damn rite lol....

Gremmie May 9th 2014 10:20 pm

Originally Posted by neilcumming (Post 11253130)
The more the merrier

when and where, like James'll buy a round:goodpost:

Slippy May 10th 2014 9:38 am

Hahaha yeh us jocks are kinda tight when it comes to buying a round, that's why your invited:thumbsup:lolol

Gremmie May 11th 2014 1:08 am

Originally Posted by Slippy (Post 11254669)
Hahaha yeh us jocks are kinda tight when it comes to buying a round, that's why your invited:thumbsup:lolol

Oy Vey:frown:

hunter40 May 14th 2014 1:17 pm

Hey Slippy hi guys ... my name is Dave and i too had interview and got job offer i fly over on 29th of this month so see you all there !
To start with i will bring my own work boots and reflective but buy better before winter as these boots will be useless in the cold there !
... i wont steal this thread i will comment for some advise if you guys dont mind .
well done slippy !

neilcumming May 15th 2014 12:38 am

Looks like we are going to have a PARTY!

Slippy May 15th 2014 6:21 am

Hahahaha yeh Neil it's gonna be a mad one too:rofl: lolol can't wait!!!

Neil1x May 15th 2014 9:51 am

Hey slippy
I'm on my way out there too. Heading out end at the end of May to Hartland NB to work with day and Ross

Slippy May 15th 2014 11:16 am

Originally Posted by Neil1x (Post 11261357)
Hey slippy
I'm on my way out there too. Heading out end at the end of May to Hartland NB to work with day and Ross

Hey Neil, cracking news goodbuddy:thumbsup: how did that come around? Were they recruiting in England or what? Bet yer buzzing dude:rofl: lol

Neil1x May 15th 2014 11:49 am

Yeah totally hyper about it. They advertised in the truckstop news a couple of months ago alongside the h&r add. Just luck of the draw which one I called:cool:

Slippy May 15th 2014 2:35 pm

Originally Posted by Neil1x (Post 11261510)
Yeah totally hyper about it. They advertised in the truckstop news a couple of months ago alongside the h&r add. Just luck of the draw which one I called:cool:

That's awesome buddy, well good luck, I hope everything works out for ya and ya never know our paths mite cross lol I'll be talking to ya in some random car park somewhere lol

Gremmie May 16th 2014 1:09 am

Originally Posted by Neil1x (Post 11261510)

So instead of Hit & Run you chose Duck & Roll:goodpost::rofl::rofl: