Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Trucking
Reload this Page >

Calling Loafy...........................

Calling Loafy...........................

Old Sep 20th 2007, 10:52 am
BE Enthusiast

karla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant future
Default Calling Loafy...........................

Has anyone heard from Loafy? I know he was going to Alberta but has he gone yet?

Karla x x x
Old Sep 20th 2007, 11:15 am
Just Joined

marg-den is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Calling Loafy...........................

Originally Posted by karla03
Has anyone heard from Loafy? I know he was going to Alberta but has he gone yet?

Karla x x x
i am flying out tomorrow morning shall i go on a scouting mission calling all loafy's i will put the call out out karla
Old Sep 20th 2007, 1:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Have not seen hide nor hare of Loafy in the last 3 weeks or so Was he not going to H&R ??? Or maybe he's pulled out all together ?????
Loafy,Loafy,where for art thau Loafy
Old Sep 21st 2007, 10:43 am
BE Enthusiast

karla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Gremmie
Have not seen hide nor hare of Loafy in the last 3 weeks or so Was he not going to H&R ??? Or maybe he's pulled out all together ?????
Loafy,Loafy,where for art thau Loafy
Yeah I think he was off to Letherbridge? I've tried emailing him on here and his personnal email address but NOTHING (By the way I am no stalker).

Good Luck were ever you are Loafy

Karla x x x
Old Oct 6th 2007, 1:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

loafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by karla03
Yeah I think he was off to Letherbridge? I've tried emailing him on here and his personnal email address but NOTHING (By the way I am no stalker).

Good Luck were ever you are Loafy

Karla x x x
Yes yes yes,
Im still here and im now in the big country and all is going well so far for me.
All will become clear as time goes by as i have a safety net if it doesn't work out here thou i suspect i have made a very good choice for once in my life.

Thanks to you all for the concern it is heart warming that you might actually miss me lol.

Karla whatever your doing all the best for it too,

LOAFY...
Old Oct 6th 2007, 3:15 pm
Forum Regular

gaffer40 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by loafy
Yes yes yes,
Im still here and im now in the big country and all is going well so far for me.
All will become clear as time goes by as i have a safety net if it doesn't work out here thou i suspect i have made a very good choice for once in my life.

Thanks to you all for the concern it is heart warming that you might actually miss me lol.

Karla whatever your doing all the best for it too,

LOAFY...
Never mind the safety net big man. We all wanna know where you've been an what you've been upto and what's to follow. C'mon spill the beans. It's pretty quiet on here so we need someone who's going to give us some good reading. Everybody's been asking for you, so the least you could do is give an update..
Old Oct 6th 2007, 4:58 pm
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Loafy.
I tried replying to your email but it came back as undelivered.
Maybe i got the wrong address?
Old Oct 7th 2007, 8:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gaffer40
Never mind the safety net big man. We all wanna know where you've been an what you've been upto and what's to follow. C'mon spill the beans. It's pretty quiet on here so we need someone who's going to give us some good reading. Everybody's been asking for you, so the least you could do is give an update..
I told ya cross my palm with silver and i'll tell every thing
Old Oct 7th 2007, 9:58 pm
Forum Regular

I told ya cross my palm with silver and i'll tell every thing

Calling Loafy...........................-5p.jpg Now dish the gossip big man...
Old Oct 7th 2007, 10:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by gaffer40
Attachment 54853 Now dish the gossip big man...
Oh shit,shit shit... he told me not to tell what do i do in such a situation Loyalty to a friend takes pressidence,,sorry Gaffer,but i think you can relate to that OK, Loafy will tell when he's good and ready,but i can say this,he's alive and kicking and enjoying what he's doing

Last edited by Gremmie; Oct 7th 2007 at 10:07 pm. Reason: spelling,,again???
Old Oct 7th 2007, 11:26 pm
Forum Regular

Oh shit,shit shit... he told me not to tell what do i do in such a situation Loyalty to a friend takes pressidence,,sorry Gaffer,but i think you can relate to that OK, Loafy will tell when he's good and ready,but i can say this,he's alive and kicking and enjoying what he's doing

Oki Doki. a hope it's gonny be worth the wait. A sincerely hope he's doing ok and enjoying the experience.