BTD and city driving?

Old Sep 14th 2011, 1:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BTD and city driving?

Originally Posted by dave_lol66
And all because some dickhead thinks its brave and clever to slag off women then delete and block them on FB, very brave I must say
He can say what he likes about us, it just gets turned around to become funny to us and make him look like some very sad weirdo, and those that get so excited by it, like yourself gremmie so grow up and stop stalking lmfao
I really dont care about the petty " In fighting" of the Brit community, I'm glad I was never part of it, have never wanted to be a part of it, and never will be a part of it. This whole ugly affair is pathetic and childish from "All of you" instead of supporting each other you slag each other off, you are all cliquey and like to gang up on who ever is out of favour at any given time. If you are not one of the 3 musketeers you are a Tele Tubby, a little gang of 3-4 bullying just 1, and you say its like a play ground on here !!!!!!
Old Sep 14th 2011, 7:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Big Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by flat to the mat
What a complete tool !! Agency trolley dolly in bog hopper land posting on the ex-pat trucker forum,WTF
More than happy with my lot as are the majority here,although on vacation at present,can't wait to get back to long days and nights hauling my explosive loads along the ice covered highways in the frozen wilderness for 10c/mile,LOL.:rofl Can't even claim income support here
Much rather be coining it in back home on the supermarket runs Taking the piss,me??
As said before I can get my point across without reverting to personnel insults or slagging off "BEANO Land" or totally exciting and the place were its all happenin':
Sask!!!!!!!

Totally happy trollie dolly yip, sure are you not just a boring quarry gimp?
Old Sep 15th 2011, 9:32 pm
Forum Regular

Chicken lights and chrome is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Gremmie
So you deny that for the past week or so you have not been on FB as Dave ( Tele tubby name ??? ) Caldwell Not crap truth coz i saw your page allong with your buddies.Mark TinkyWinky Lee & Terry Po Fennell
So that would suggest that you're what you accuse BT of being....a sad internet stalker type, you're not on my FB friends list after I told you to foxtrot oscar so how do you know what I call myself

The teletubbies thing was in response to BTD going off on one again about how we had ganged up on him, my Wife was party to the conversation about us offering to take BTD's son in so that he could continue working, she was obviously a bit miffed when he attempted to drag my name through the mud again and called him on it, she was then called a snaggletoothed witch, he found names for Dave and Neal's wives too, then dragged Terry's wife into and went on a nasty rant at all the women on FB, since then the pathetic little worm has (so I'm told by people he believes are his friends) been on the verbal attack at people who cannot even find him on FB if they could be bothered to look, what a complete and utter tool he has turned out to be since he's shown his true colours
Old Sep 15th 2011, 9:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Chicken lights and chrome
So that would suggest that you're what you accuse BT of being....a sad internet stalker type, you're not on my FB friends list after I told you to foxtrot oscar so how do you know what I call myself The teletubbies thing was in response to BTD going off on one again about how we had ganged up on him, my Wife was party to the conversation about us offering to take BTD's son in so that he could continue working, she was obviously a bit miffed when he attempted to drag my name through the mud again and called him on it, she was then called a snaggletoothed witch, he found names for Dave and Neal's wives too, then dragged Terry's wife into and went on a nasty rant at all the women on FB, since then the pathetic little worm has (so I'm told by people he believes are his friends) been on the verbal attack at people who cannot even find him on FB if they could be bothered to look, what a complete and utter tool he has turned out to be since he's shown his true colours
Dont need to stalk the likes of you or any one else for that matter, as I saw your new FB logo on another FB friends page.
This whole fiasco come slaging match between the "Steinbach Region Britts ????"( as good a name as any) is so sad that its laughable. Like I said before I am glad I was never party to that crowd. I just pick up dribs and drabs of info from all over and just shake my head in dismay at all of you including BTD.
Oh yeah you told me to FO because of your comment that driving to California is particulary difficult ?? and I asked why well if thats a reason to tell some one to FO then god help your temper.

PS.. I de/un friended you not the other way round coz no friend tells me to FO
Old Sep 15th 2011, 10:11 pm
Forum Regular

I really dont care about the petty " In fighting" of the Brit community, I'm glad I was never part of it, have never wanted to be a part of it, and never will be a part of it. This whole ugly affair is pathetic and childish from "All of you" instead of supporting each other you slag each other off, you are all cliquey and like to gang up on who ever is out of favour at any given time. If you are not one of the 3 musketeers you are a Tele Tubby, a little gang of 3-4 bullying just 1, and you say its like a play ground on here !!!!!!
The thing is Graham, you're dead right in what you say, however you have it arse about face, you talk about support, well I offered my support, as did the others. I offered my support by being a listener, BTD had many conversations about the situation prior to his loss, I offered to rent his wife's car (I couldn't buy it because the bank held the papers for it) I didn't really want it, but I knew it would help him financially. I also offered to house the man's son while he was at work, offered to make sure the boy got to school ok and had a decent meal or two inside him each day, the kind of thing a good friend would do for another in that kind of situation.

My thanks for this was to be removed from his FB friends and then slagged off royally on his wall. Since then he has, at every opportunity, slagged me off, he started the teletubbie crap. He goes on rants about our 'big' houses, our financed cars (none of us has any) our flat screen TVs, he slags our wives off (not a good idea in the case of my wife, he may do well to remember a conversation he had with her about his own wife) and then he plays the poor victim to anyone stupid enough to fall for it.

You lot may be feeling uncorfortable about it, well I'm sick of it, I did nothing to deserve the attacks from BTD, on the contrary, but I still get slagged off at every opportunity, I've got 8 or 9 PMs from him on here which were a result of me trying to diffuse the situation and put it behind us all, he says one thing in them and then slags me off on FB in the next breath FFS

You'll notice that neither Dave, Neal or myself start any of this crap, we may not take it lying down, but we never start any of it, neither did our wives, yet we still get it, it leaches over to other forums when shit-stirrers drag it all up again.

At first I thought that it would all blow over, I thought we'd all kiss and make up, then with the constant attacks I realised that it wouldn't, still no big deal, we weren't going to be friends again, but there's hundreds of millions of people in this world that I'm not friends with, one more ain't going to hurt me. Even after he slagged my wife off, I still never had a desire to get all caveman on his ass, I laughed it off and changed my FB pic to a teletubby with the others and our wives changed their's to pics of witches, we all laugh at it, the whole thing is pathetic, a grown man ranting about people on his wall, anything we post, he has an opinion on it and starts gobbing off about it, not in a nice way either, he's not a friend on there with any of us, yet he knows about every post we make, so it would appear he has a bit of a vendetta going on inside his tiny little spiteful mind.

So there you have it, not bullies after all, in fact, quite the opposite.....
Old Sep 15th 2011, 10:17 pm
Forum Regular

Oh yeah you told me to FO because of your comment that driving to California is particulary difficult ?? and I asked why well if thats a reason to tell some one to FO then god help your temper.

PS.. I de/un friended you not the other way round coz no friend tells me to FO
Yes you did de-friend me, but you say nobody tells you to FO, well I did, so not quite true that

I did over-react, but TBH it was the usual negative crap from you, I wasn't in the mood for it, I'd just written a 6000 word piece and here's gremmie with his tuppence ha'penny trying to make me look silly, if you'd read more than the first line you'd have seen what part of it wasn't easy and if it's that easy, how come you ain't doing it anymore? You can drive one handed surely? I can and do most of the day, one hand on the wheel and one holding a cigarette or up one of my nostrils
Old Sep 16th 2011, 1:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Big Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant future

I can and do most of the day, one hand on the wheel and one holding a cigarette or up one of my nostrils
Classic!!

What about scratching your arse?
Old Sep 16th 2011, 1:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

dave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud of

Graham Parks where does this all take place then, do you all meet some where and hurl abuse at each other ?? sounds like fun.
11 hours ago • LikeUnlike

Graham Parks Come on Rob post all the comments,,,,

Dont come on here with your holier than thou attitude, the 2 qoutes from you above are enough to prove you are as childish and pathetic as he is with your shit stirring.
There is no Brit community in Steinbach and I probably mix with more Canadians than Brits but what difference does race make ffs???
The fact is that he feels left out so creates this in his sad little world and the likes of you fall for it
Who was there for him after his quad accident?
Who visited him in hospital?
Who kept him supplied with cigarettes in hospital?
Who arranged a whip round so his mortgage could get paid while he was in hospital? (which you were part of)
Who put fuel in his explorer so he could go hunting?
Whose wife visited Alison in hospital on many ocassions? (while he was still doing long haul )

So get off your perch Graham and FO because you are as bad as he is
Old Sep 16th 2011, 1:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

dave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Big Truck
Classic!!

What about scratching your arse?
Oh he does plenty of that
Old Sep 16th 2011, 1:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Well after a phonecall from Hendersons Transport Manager I've decided to "try" and become a regular full time "trollie dolly"

You get paid a bonus for:
Fuelling up
Another for fuelling up in Eire
Cleaning inside the cab
Putting truck through wash
Putting trailer through wash
Dipping for oil/filling washer bottle.

He read me out an example of wages being paid to some of the 44 drivers this week:
Lowest £465
Highest £782
AFTER TAX for DAY work!!!

Think there are even a few "chosen few" fuel tanker drivers here who don't earn that!!
Old Sep 16th 2011, 2:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by dave_lol66
Graham Parks where does this all take place then, do you all meet some where and hurl abuse at each other ?? sounds like fun.
11 hours ago • LikeUnlike

Graham Parks Come on Rob post all the comments,,,,

Dont come on here with your holier than thou attitude, the 2 qoutes from you above are enough to prove you are as childish and pathetic as he is with your shit stirring.
There is no Brit community in Steinbach and I probably mix with more Canadians than Brits but what difference does race make ffs???
The fact is that he feels left out so creates this in his sad little world and the likes of you fall for it
Who was there for him after his quad accident?
Who visited him in hospital?
Who kept him supplied with cigarettes in hospital?
Who arranged a whip round so his mortgage could get paid while he was in hospital? (which you were part of)
Who put fuel in his explorer so he could go hunting?
Whose wife visited Alison in hospital on many ocassions? (while he was still doing long haul )

So get off your perch Graham and FO because you are as bad as he is
Thats not me shit stirring thats me asking for the whole picture as you know I only got the one side of things. But to be honest I dont really care one way or the other.
And yes considering the past history of all you guys the sittuation is now very sad and pathetic.
Old Sep 16th 2011, 2:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Yes you did de-friend me, but you say nobody tells you to FO, well I did, so not quite true that

I did over-react, but TBH it was the usual negative crap from you, I wasn't in the mood for it, I'd just written a 6000 word piece and here's gremmie with his tuppence ha'penny trying to make me look silly, if you'd read more than the first line you'd have seen what part of it wasn't easy and if it's that easy, how come you ain't doing it anymore? You can drive one handed surely? I can and do most of the day, one hand on the wheel and one holding a cigarette or up one of my nostrils
I said Friends dont tell me to efoff
Yes their are days when I would love to be back on the road oh I really would, but most of the time I really enjoy doing what I do now. I've moved on, not necessarily moved up, as I dont consider myself better than my drivers but moved on.I enjoy being home every night with the wife and puppy, I enjoy a normal social life at weekends, instead of being the one that hears about the great party etc. I get to go to them for the first time in decades My right arm is pretty useless and gear shifting hurts like hell so I would need an auto box, I need to watch my diet get some weight down as do you, and have to take extra care about my diabetes. Yes I miss the long haul, but wont be doing it again soon.
Old Sep 16th 2011, 2:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

CurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really nice

Originally Posted by Big Truck
Well after a phonecall from Hendersons Transport Manager I've decided to "try" and become a regular full time "trollie dolly"

Fuelling up
Cleaning inside the cab

He read me out an example of wages being paid to some of the 44 drivers this week:
Lowest £465
Highest £782

Think there are even a few "chosen few" fuel tanker drivers here who don't earn that!!

How come you get all the good jobs ? lol
I really wanted that job earlier in the year...new id no chance lol. Good luck!
Old Sep 16th 2011, 4:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

kb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nice

[QUOTEWell after a phonecall from Hendersons Transport Manager I've decided to "try" and become a regular full time "trollie dolly"

Fuelling up
Cleaning inside the cab

Lowest £465
Highest £782

Think there are even a few "chosen few" fuel tanker drivers here who don't earn that!!][/QUOTE]

Oh yeah and we always believe what a driver recruiter tells us !

And if you're referring to me with the above remark , well I can match those figures and do it in a much safer cleaner and more beautiful environment than you could ever imagine .

So come back to me in six months and tell us what your really earning on that job , I'll bet my dodge cummins it's nothing like those figures .
Old Sep 16th 2011, 4:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

kb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nice

Thats not me shit stirring thats me asking for the whole picture as you know I only got the one side of things. But to be honest I dont really care one way or the other.
And yes considering the past history of all you guys the sittuation is now very sad and pathetic.
Graham .. Just do what I did and unfriend everyone that you think may cause you grief , Facebook causes more trouble and arguments than anything else.

It's ok for close family and old school mates and that's it as far as I'm concerned . Most people just use it to brag about something or to wind someone up . Always ends in tears .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.