BC ??

Old Mar 11th 2014, 10:34 am
Forum Regular

Swingdoor is an unknown quantity at this point
Default BC ??

Just a quick question, more curiosity than anything else? When searching and researching truck driving jobs in Canada, why are there barely any companies in BC that come up. When searching, all the companies seem to be in AB, SK or MB. Is there a reason for this? difficult to get PR or something? or is it because there is no work in BC?
Old Mar 11th 2014, 4:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

kb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nice
Default Re: BC ??

Defiantly less work in BC , I moved here last year from AB and the difference is noticeable , Not sure on the PR thing but most companies require you to have "mountain experience " as well as the normal Class one experience. Theres more jobs closer to Vancouver but the cost of living goes up as well . You're better off doing what I did and start on the prairies and get some winters behind you , Then if you fancy BC after PR , Take a look , It's a great place to live !
Old Mar 11th 2014, 5:06 pm
Forum Regular

Swingdoor is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: BC ??

That's great, thanks for your reply. This was our 1st plan, go to Saskatchewan, Regina or Saskatoon then move to BC later on. Then we thought we could just start in BC. Cheers