Bad Company Reports

Old Sep 1st 2010, 6:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bad Company Reports

Originally Posted by man240utd
I know a lot of you out there do not like Man Utd & may be i should have chosen a different username but seriously if anyone can help us i would really appreciate it.. Are Ayr Motors and H&R as bad as that?
The best advice i can give is to make the best of any job you get. Asking us on here,well its just a hornets nest ready to swarm, coz no matter who you ask every one will have a different opinion on every company. So their is no "good or bad " company just different takes on them. The biggest hurdle for Brits coming over is getting used too and accepting the Canadian way of doing things, if you think you can change things, you will fail, others have tried it and gone home bitter & twisted
Old Sep 1st 2010, 7:06 pm
Forum Regular

man240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really nice

I would not want to change things. I suppose that's the appeal of the place. I am not choosy about who to work for. I don't suppose i can afford to be. Thanks for your advice Gremmie. Cheers.
Old Sep 1st 2010, 7:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

dinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of light

So where are you looking at going to?
Old Sep 1st 2010, 7:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

I would not want to change things. I suppose that's the appeal of the place. I am not choosy about who to work for. I don't suppose i can afford to be. Thanks for your advice Gremmie. Cheers.
You say that now, just look at the number of failures that have gone home and now just moan & bitch about this company or that company
Old Sep 1st 2010, 8:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

dinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of light

Iam still curious, you only mention two companies!
Have you already selected them and now targeting these two?
You need to give us more to work on?
Of course Auld Gremmie is right every ones opinion is different as is every ones circumstances
Are you married?
Got kids going with you
What work are you looking to do? Driving what loads etc
There is no point in someone telling you H&R were crap coz I missed my kids or you want to drive tankers and Ayr dont do tankers etc etc etc etc! I your circumstances are completely different!
Blood from a stone springs to mind!
Old Sep 1st 2010, 8:36 pm
Forum Regular

man240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really nice

I am married with 2 kids, aged 10 & 12. I am obviously looking to do long haul. Don't mind what type of loads i do but preferably not flats. Was looking at first in to going to Alberta or British Columbia, but basically anywhere would be O.K. I realise it will be very hard for a start but that is a sacrifice i am willing to take. Like someone on here said the first year is the hardest. What is 1 year out of your whole life.
Old Sep 1st 2010, 8:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

I am married with 2 kids, aged 10 & 12. I am obviously looking to do long haul. Don't mind what type of loads i do but preferably not flats. Was looking at first in to going to Alberta or British Columbia, but basically anywhere would be O.K. I realise it will be very hard for a start but that is a sacrifice i am willing to take. Like someone on here said the first year is the hardest. What is 1 year out of your whole life.
You missed out your shoe size, Dinger may need that info to
Old Sep 1st 2010, 8:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

So what do you know about Canada? Why Alberta and BC
Have you been before? What about the wife what does she think about it?
Old Sep 1st 2010, 9:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by dinger24
So what do you know about Canada? Why Alberta and BC
Have you been before? What about the wife what does she think about it?
See i told you, he wants ALL the info,, give it to him hes like a dog with a bone
Old Sep 1st 2010, 9:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Whats your shoe size?
Old Oct 26th 2010, 6:05 pm
Just Joined

solly is an unknown quantity at this point
Default d.j.knoll transport

Does anyone know anything about d.j.knoll
Old Oct 26th 2010, 6:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

flat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: d.j.knoll transport

Originally Posted by solly
Based in White City on the outskirts of Regina,mix of O/O's and company drivers,a lot of grain trucks but also a van division.Their name doesn't usually get a mention when drivers are slagging off companies,whether this is a good sign who knows.You've checked their website ?
Old Oct 30th 2010, 11:50 am
BE Enthusiast

loafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant future
Default Re: d.j.knoll transport

Originally Posted by solly
Not a thing but DJ Maxi jazz is pretty kewl if you like that sort of thing....