Bad Company Reports

Old Aug 30th 2010, 3:41 pm
Forum Regular

man240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really nice
Default Bad Company Reports

Having read a lot of threads about trucking jobs in Canada it seems that there a lot of mixed opinions about different companies. For example some people out here say that companies like Siemens Transport and their subsidiaries are not very good to work for, but some of you say they are O.K.. Also Big Freight has a lot of mixed opinions. Can anyone set me straight on these companies as my family & I are hoping to come over to Canada on a TWP and then a PNP. We really want to come over but are a bit confused with the mixed views. Also if anybody knows of any other companies that take part in the PNP could you please let me know. Cheers.
Old Aug 30th 2010, 5:06 pm
Forum Regular

vickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud of
Default Re: Bad Company Reports

t
Originally Posted by man240utd
Having read a lot of threads about trucking jobs in Canada it seems that there a lot of mixed opinions about different companies. For example some people out here say that companies like Siemens Transport and their subsidiaries are not very good to work for, but some of you say they are O.K.. Also Big Freight has a lot of mixed opinions. Can anyone set me straight on these companies as my family & I are hoping to come over to Canada on a TWP and then a PNP. We really want to come over but are a bit confused with the mixed views. Also if anybody knows of any other companies that take part in the PNP could you please let me know. Cheers.
Hi.

Siemens brought me and my family out to Saskatoon Canada, and to be honest I think that they are a good company. I started with Kindersley and then moved to Edge, its all within the came siemens group, they kepped me busy and I earned good money. I enjoyed my time with them, I got my PR in a year and 4 months from the day we arrived so I left Edge and went to work for a few local companies and to be honest with you I think siemens were the best one I worked for. Whilst I was on the road with Siemens I heard of lots of horror stories from drivers that were having a bad time with other companies but I think it what you make it, if you give them a hard time they will give you a hard time. I will recommend Siemens to anyone. I still know a few driver there and they are happy and kept busy.

Thanks Steve
Old Aug 30th 2010, 5:49 pm
Forum Regular

man240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really nice

Hi Steve, that really means a lot to me knowing that there are some decent companies out there & not to believe all the bad reports you read. Cheers.
Old Aug 30th 2010, 5:52 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Steve, what I meant to ask you is what is it like in Saskatoon. Again I ahve heard people saying that there is not much there & is very boring. What's the landscape etc. like? Is there much to do for the kids as I have 2, aged 10 & 11. Cheers. Rob.
Old Aug 30th 2010, 5:56 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Steve, what I meant to ask you is what is it like in Saskatoon. Again I ahve heard people saying that there is not much there & is very boring. What's the landscape etc. like? Is there much to do for the kids as I have 2, aged 10 & 11. Cheers. Rob.[/QUOTE]
Old Aug 30th 2010, 6:09 pm
Forum Regular

vickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud of

Hi Steve, what I meant to ask you is what is it like in Saskatoon. Again I ahve heard people saying that there is not much there & is very boring. What's the landscape etc. like? Is there much to do for the kids as I have 2, aged 10 & 11. Cheers. Rob.
Saskatoon is a quirt city but clean city my son was 15 when we moved to Saskatoon he enjoyed it there is always something going on for the kids summer or winter. The schools were good and getting around the city is easy. We move to Calgary june 2009 Saskatoon was to quirt for us, which is a lot bigger and has lots going on. Siemens have a place in Calgary the work from the Calgary yard seen to be better. There is a lot of Brits in Saskatoon if you like that sort of thing they meet up every few weeks and have BBQ and stuff, but like most thinks it is what you make it only you can decide if you want to have a go in Canada or stay in the UK. personally for me my wife and my son it was the best decision we ever mayed.
Old Aug 30th 2010, 9:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by vickysteve
Saskatoon is a quirt city but clean city my son was 15 when we moved to Saskatoon he enjoyed it there is always something going on for the kids summer or winter. The schools were good and getting around the city is easy. We move to Calgary june 2009 Saskatoon was to quirt for us, which is a lot bigger and has lots going on. Siemens have a place in Calgary the work from the Calgary yard seen to be better. There is a lot of Brits in Saskatoon if you like that sort of thing they meet up every few weeks and have BBQ and stuff, but like most thinks it is what you make it only you can decide if you want to have a go in Canada or stay in the UK. personally for me my wife and my son it was the best decision we ever mayed.
Holy crap, and every one makes fun of my spelling
Old Aug 31st 2010, 1:46 am
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

As your a Man Utd fan I would suggest Ayr Motor Express in New Brunswick...

Old Aug 31st 2010, 2:48 am
BE Forum Addict

kb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nice

Originally Posted by DAVIE_MAC
As your a Man Utd fan I would suggest Ayr Motor Express in New Brunswick...

Or H&R ...Same colour
Old Aug 31st 2010, 6:26 pm
Forum Regular

I know a lot of you out there do not like Man Utd & may be i should have chosen a different username but seriously if anyone can help us i would really appreciate it.. Are Ayr Motors and H&R as bad as that?
Old Aug 31st 2010, 6:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

CurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really nice

I know a lot of you out there do not like Man Utd & may be i should have chosen a different username but seriously if anyone can help us i would really appreciate it.. Are Ayr Motors and H&R as bad as that?
Everyone wants help though.

If you look through the forum there are loads of companies suggested. Get googling. Go on jobbank canada. Read up on how the process works, start making contact with potential employers... all the info is out there just start studying.
Old Aug 31st 2010, 6:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

dinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of light

People dont like Man U coz the manager is Scottish, its just banter! Theres even a Leeds support on here!
As Curt says its all in here, if someone knows something then they will come along and tell you even the leeds support will help!
Old Aug 31st 2010, 7:12 pm
Forum Regular

I appreciate everyones help. Cheers.
Old Aug 31st 2010, 8:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

dinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of light

So who are you looking at working for?
Old Aug 31st 2010, 10:40 pm
Forum Regular

meritor is just really nicemeritor is just really nicemeritor is just really nicemeritor is just really nicemeritor is just really nicemeritor is just really nicemeritor is just really nicemeritor is just really nice

i can not comment on Ayr Motors but,H&R are not quite as bad as some people make them out to be,i have been with them for sometime now and as now i dont want to work for any other company.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.